[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitman Episode Three: Marrakesh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
Played first 2. Paris was decent, Sapienza was pretty sick. Should I buy part 3?
>>
>>340425578
It's alright. Setting is very drab by its very nature and space could have been utilized better.
>>
>start a firefight
>npcs run and dissapear
why do they do this
>>
>>340426130
They probably applied for asylum in europe.
>>
>>340426130
must be scared? thats realistic desu
>>
>>340428361
NPCs in BM had a random chance to pick up a gun and fight back.
>>
>>340428706
How do you make something a random chance?
>>
How you guys finding the Illusive target? I can't get him alone, it's driving me nuts.
>>
>>340429269
Eh, he's never "really" alone, the Bishop has 4 places in his cycle:
>crypt,
>stroll around the church,
>Bench on the cemetery
>standing right BELOW THE BELL YOU CAN CONVENIENTLY DROP ON HIS HEAD (if you time it well, you won't get a "non-target killed" penalty)
>>
File: hitman 2016-06-08 21-51-29-29.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hitman 2016-06-08 21-51-29-29.jpg
141 KB, 1280x720
silent assassin
>>
>>340430220
>TFW You blew yourself up on the congressman with your own proximity mine.
>>
I lost my Congressman Silent Assassin ranking to the fucking glitch where you run over some faggot
>>
>>340426742

Kek
>>
>they removed bullet wounds in the episode 3 update
Why.
>>
>>340426742
>applied
>>
Just finally finished the elusive target.
I'm basically constantly restarting the chapter at every small failure, making sure I follow the target and see every piece of dialogue he has to offer while I plan my big move.

Finally managed to kill him in a silent assassin manner.

I still hope these levels are replayable eventually because:
A) They have tons of dialogue that players who only played through once or missed out on the level or got killed will miss out on

B) Being unable to get challenges and not having a chance to retry them is a pretty dick move.

Either ways, this elusive target was fun, definitely felt more advanced than the other two.
>>
>>340430880
bug
>>
>>340425578
It's definitely the worst episode so far in my opinion, with that said it's still pretty fun.
Just don't go in expecting another Sapienza, that level is godlike.
>>
>>340428706
I'm pretty sure it wasn't a random chance. If there was a weapon in the ground, one of them would do it.
>>
>>340429269
>>340430007
I did it by subduing the priest as he's moving between the stairs and the crypt, then subduing his personal bodyguard as he's moving between the stairs and the crypt, and then finally, do the same to the target, only with the fiber-wire.

I can't imagine anyone being able to do that target SOSA, much less SOSA with no knockouts.
>>
>>340432158
I was trying to do that but it's pretty risky to get the target unnoticed. I almost had it but the bodyguard woke up before I had the target in position. I might just drop the bell on his head and be done with it, it's way too finicky to get silent assassin.
>>
>>340432496
The bodyguard woke up? What? That's not possible. Who woke him up?
>>
It's okay, but nothing special. Setting is extremely bland - at least to me; I am growing tired of middle east anything.
Also it lacks the moments that Sapienza had, like hiding in the coffin or the old cannon.
A .50 cal military application is no proper substitute.
>>
>>340433169
Hope they show Thailand footage at this E3 and it's at night. I want me a night level.
>>
It went really downhill halfway through.
>>
Japan level easter egg?
>>
>>340433584
>>
>>340433584
Is that Sapienza on the left screen?
That one on the right definitely looks like a Japanese building, and at night! Shame there's no snow, though.
>>
>>340432158
Yeah, fuck that priest. I followed cardinal and subdued his guard when I thought I could do it. Turns out the fucking priest JUST CAME RIGHT BEHIND HIM. Motherfucker. In the end I took a long and complicated route, but at least it got me SA.
>Start at pier, grab money
>Run to morgue, close door
>Subdue morgue guy
>Throw coin, subdue incoming guard
>Enter sewers from the toilets, get Mario's key
>Enter church from below (fucking one enforcer guard walking around)
>Just in time for subduing the fucking priest after he sipped some of that wine (and deactivating cameras)
>Throw coin after guard passed, choke him out
>Wait until cardinal walks back up, garotte him
>Stroll out the pier side
Motherfucker. I mean, this ET was even more bland than the two other, but at least he wasn't as bulshit as the congressman who took both his bodyguards for throwing up.
>>
>>340432645
I'm not sure who woke him up, but someone did.
>>
>>340433928
I didn't use the sewers at all. Didn't have to use any coins either.

>Start at the pier, run to the funerary house
>Close door, subdue weirdo
>Disguise as him, lockpick my way into the morgue, hide his body
>Enter the church while avoiding the priest and the church guys
>Go to the basement, lockpick my way into the surveilance room
>Grab the priest outfit, delete evidence
>Subdue Priest, hide
>Subdue guard, hide
>Fiber-Wire target, hide
>Leave with my suit for bonus points
>>
>>340434332
If I had to guess, it would have to be the priest or the target. Those are the only two other guys that walk from the stairs to the crypt and vice-versa. I made sure of that when I was on recon.
>>
Is the new hitman actually any good? I played the demo and didn't think much of it
>>
>>340434730
Extremely bug infested and incomplete, a lot of stuff feels half-assed, but it's actually good.
>>
>>340430973
The setup was more advanced but it still is a matter of getting the bodyguard out of the way into a room no one enters and then killing the target.
>>
>>340433720
>Shame there's no snow, though
It looks pretty damn snowy to me.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.