[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we brainstorm ideas for the open-world Seinfeld game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: 1456466833675.jpg (246 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1456466833675.jpg
246 KB, 800x450
> play as Jerry
> home base is your apartment
> everything in apartment is exactly the same as in the show, including the bike on the wall
> you can't ride the bike
> there are other bikes in the game that you can ride
> do stand up comedy at clubs for $$$bux
> stand up comedy is a minigame where you have to time button presses
> if you press right you tell a good joke
> audiencelaughing.wav
> if you press wrong you tell a bad joke
> audience is silent and you move on
>>
Amazing
>>
File: kramer.jpg (78 KB, 1500x1119) Image search: [Google]
kramer.jpg
78 KB, 1500x1119
>bonus level is Kramer's kooky plot of the week
>avoid the cable guy across rooftops
>widen the highway lanes
>swim the east river then get to the mattress
>ride the back of the firetruck
>>
I want the option to play all of them, there should be multiple subplots. GTA style gameplay with an open world. Have to do random menial tasks with your friends that play as fun mini games with jewey 4th wall breaking commentary about everything. All the characters on the show are in the game and they all have wacky quest lines. All characters have dynamic schedules kinda like deadly premonition.
>>
> playing Kramer
> start in messy, cluttered apartment
> walk outside and punch a hooker
> "I got the Jimmy arm!"
> randomly beat up civilians
> "I'm dangerous Jerry!"
> "Yo-yo-ma!"
> kicking an old homeless man on the ground
> "Giddyup, daddio."
>>
>>340423554
I would unironically play this
>>
He's a nigger Jerry! A nigger!
>>
>>340423554
what if George had to cross a road with a really big box trying not to get run over?
>>
>George's quest is to get a job and move out parents' house
>Kramer's is some money scheme
>Elaine only has fetch quests from Peterman
>>
File: newman.jpg (31 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
newman.jpg
31 KB, 600x450
>Play as Newman
>Job is technically to deliver the mail
>You can win by just putting it all in his storage unit instead
>>
>>340425017
Not true, there are also fetch quests from David Puddy.
>>
File: j peterman.jpg (29 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
j peterman.jpg
29 KB, 500x375
Alright but who here would play the fuck out of a J Peterman adventure game?

> Young J. Peterman
> traveling in South America with your father
at a small port in northern British Guiana
> wearing your soft burlap Paraguay top, woven from rare Amazonian grass, a symbol of the social status of the young American paramaibos representing American business interests in the burgeoning economies of the Southern Hemisphere
> your goal is to collect rare items for sale in your future shop
> at the end of the game the amount of money you make is tallied up like at the end of Luigi's Mansion
> there are thousands of unique items like the cave game in Kirby Super Star
> each has a J. Peterman description you can read through accessing a library in the menu screen
>>
>>340423554
This game would benefit from the character switching mechanic from GTAV but better because these characters are interesting.
>>
>>340425439
>highfive emote
>>
File: 9.png (27 KB, 860x758) Image search: [Google]
9.png
27 KB, 860x758
bump
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.