[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mirrors edge 2 Should I buy? I just am bored af and like the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: back_to_the_future_5.jpg (361 KB, 1800x960) Image search: [Google]
back_to_the_future_5.jpg
361 KB, 1800x960
Mirrors edge 2

Should I buy?

I just am bored af and like the color palette I know what type of game it is, played some of the first. Does this game suck tremendous fucking horse cock or is it simply average?

Please be honest. Ty based /v/
>>
Wondering same desu.
>>
Someone fucking tell me how shitty this shit is please before I blow 60 bucks.
>>
>>340420658
The gameplay is pretty much the same as the first but in an open world environment. The story is incredibly boring and having finished the game, I still don't know or care what happened.
>>
>>340421587
Ty fuck this shit then. Sad man, was hoping it was a gem. Reviews said same as you basically just wanted an honest opinion not some faggot reviewer.
>>
>>340420658

The combat seems fun, I've always been fascinated by defenestrating someone with a dropkick.

Should I get it? Seriously? I dont care about stories.
>>
>>340420658
>Follow the red line to the end.

That's the game. I can't believe how dumb developers think people are.
>>
>>340422363
The combat is awful. On the PS4 version I played all you do is hit triangle, square, R2, square, and then watch a cutscene of her beating the shit out of a guy two times her size.
>>
>>340422746
Oh, wow.

Pretty discouraging, probably won't get it then.
>>
Wtf psn released gone home for free looks like a fucking sjw lezbo shit fest with gfx from 1992. Fucking great.
>>
>>340420658
Haven't bought it, but everything I see just shows that they made the actual running part better, but everything else worse. Cept the story it's pretty much as good as the first one's which... wasn't good. Biggest complaint is increasing the difficulty just makes combat harder. and the fighting is still very bad, dispite the devs saying this game will be more about running then fighting (hence no guns) there are distanct parts where you have to fight. So they're just a bunch of idiots over there at EA/DICE.

Summary: If you liked the first one wait till this is half price. Otherwise it's an easy pass.
>>
>>340422846
there's forced rpg progression
sorry anon
>>
>>340422846
Oh, wow.

Pretty discouraging, probably wont get it then.
>>
>>340423523

Is this a new fresh meme?
>>
>>340422917
That sounds like the first game. I actually enjoyed the combat in the first game. ME was basically just a racing game using platforming. Is the 2nd like that? Or is it just a platformer with a perk system?
>>
The EA access demo for this is 6 hours and the first 10 missions only.
The standard for EA Access is 10 hours of the full game.

Spoiler: it's not good
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.