[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spoon feed me the proper play order for kingdom hearts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: kh2point8_thumb.jpg (57 KB, 554x313) Image search: [Google]
kh2point8_thumb.jpg
57 KB, 554x313
Spoon feed me the proper play order for kingdom hearts
>>
none of them
>>
>>340419805
Release order retard. The 2 HD collections set you up just fine.
>>
>>340419805
By release date
>>
One then two then ignore everything else until 3 comes out.
>>
>>340419880
get out of my head
>>
Has a story heavy game series ever come out where release order WASN'T the best way to play?
>>
BBS
KH
CoM
358/2
KH2
DDD
>>
>>340419805
Do what other anons have said and play by release date. You could play them chronologically, but that would probably confuse you way more.
>>
>>340420008
Final Fantasy
>>
>>340419805
1>2>3
>b-b-b-b-but the story!
A kid with a magical key sets out to find his friends and fight the darkness.
>>
1>2>BBS

Fuck all the other ones
>>
>>340419805
When has a series connected by sequels never been required to play in release order? Grow some brain cells.
>>
>>340420190
A lot of fags think pointlessly convoluted=good
>>
>>340419991
One then that's it, because KH2 is complete shit and I doubt KH3 is going to be much better.
>>
>>340420062
What about X or Coded?
>>
File: giphy.gif (98 KB, 314x319) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
98 KB, 314x319
>>340419987
Pretty much this. If you're afraid of getting confused then the series isn't for you in the first place. It's MEANT to be cryptic and confusing. It encourages you to read the journals and piece things together yourself.

>A scattered dream that's like a far off memory. A far off memory that's like a scattered dream. I want to line the pieces up, yours and mine.

This is the first quote of the first cutscene of KH2. Even the CHARACTERS are trying to make sense of it all. It's surrealist, dream-like storytelling and there's no way getting around it unless you want to read summaries of the plots, but then what's even the point?
>>
>>340420571
unchained and Re: Coded are the versions you want to play. Release order all the way
>>
Just read this and realize how stupidly convoluted the game is

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8cPyvE2GTjOMzE4MTVlZTctMjE5Yi00YzAzLWJjZTAtZTllODY2OTc2MTMx/edit?hl=en_US&pref=2&pli=1

then just play one of the newer games for a better combat system.
>>
>>340420008
>>340420172
Doesn't count the stories aren't connected. And for the ones that are like X, X-2, story is still the best way.
>>
URSUS ARE THE TRAITORS

I FUCKING KNEW IT
>>
BBS>KH>KH2

Now Chain of Memories (between KH1 and KH2) and DDD (between KH2 and KH3) have some plot elements , the games themselves aren't very good.

I would suggest reading just upon what happens in them after you play the three main entries.
>>
>>340420627
I love this series but good fucking god pull your head out of your autistic ass. It's not the cryptic, surrealist artful story you think, it's just convoluted.
>>
>>340420751
I didn't understand anything you said.
>>
>>340421081
Is being convoluted a bad thing though?
>>
>>340420190
/Thread

Also: darkness, hearts, friends, heartless, nobodies.
>>
>>340421486
When it's Square-Enix, yes it is.
>>
>>340419805

Release order you fucking idiot, just like with EVERYTHING ELSE on the planet.
>>
Chain of Memories GBA

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.