[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just found out my best friend got with the girl I've had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1436745653076.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1436745653076.gif
2 MB, 320x240
Just found out my best friend got with the girl I've had feelings for ages despite knowing how I felt. What video games technically let you play as a cuck like me?
>>
idk about games senpai but i can recommend a lot of NTR doujins if you're into that
>>
There is nothing wrong with being a cuck. I fucking hate /pol/ for memeing it. Being a cuck is completely fine.
Fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>340417009
t.cuck
>>
>>340416847
become a monk and train martial arts you feel better with yourself
>>
>>340416847
Seems like your fault bro.

You never made a move and he took that as incentive that you never would.
>>
OP here, Just to clarify I don't enjoy this situation. I just know it'd make for a funny topic.
>>340417392
Yeah but theres a bad feeling in that, he knew I liked her and I was going to ask her out but I wanted to wait until this weekend because thats when I don't ever have to see her again if it goes bad. He knew that so I count it as betrayal man.
>>
File: 1357674520460.gif (779 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
1357674520460.gif
779 KB, 250x167
You dishonored yourself, and your family senpai. The only way to make it better is to kill both of them.
>>
>>340417009
What a cuck
>>
>>340417827
Nut up or shut up faggot.

He liked her too appearently and he wasn't going to wait for your pussy ass to finally do something about it.

You fucked up. end of story.
>>
>>340417905
Well I told them both where to stick it. I think I made the girl cry because I said that my friend thinks shes ugly and that she probably enjoys that because she needs validation from men. I went nuclear anons.
>>
I dont know how your friend is at fault. Not going for the cunt while you had the chance is your own damn fault
>>
>>340418248
Wow, You're fucking petty.

A guy who also liked the girl didn't want to wait out your bullshit and get her for himself and because it hurt your pussy little feelings you take it out on them when it was your own procrastination that brought all of this on you.

Good Job Faggot. You can't function as a proper human being.
>>
>>340418248
You didnt go nuclear, you went full beta, and the consequences of goin full beta is your buddy fucking the girl and you fucking your hand

Stop being a sperg and own up
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.