[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
some people are crying about this being a terrible thing and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.jpg (72 KB, 643x418) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
72 KB, 643x418
some people are crying about this being a terrible thing and considering not playing the game anymore because of it.

I have countless games on steam that i got from selling shit from TF2 and steam trading cards, why do people hate the trading system that literally gives you paid games for free?

on top of that, unlike TF2, this game has always had hats and other cosmetic things so it's not like it is destroying the aesthetic of the game.
>>
Games aren't worth shit anyway.
>>
I think it's a good idea for people who care about that stuff. If you don't then just play the game.
>>
>>340415689

More or less because it can mean the economy will take over the game itself, kinda like the game you took as example, TF2.
>>
File: 1465384029739.jpg (668 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1465384029739.jpg
668 KB, 2048x2048
>>
>>340415689
the mlg fanbase that this brings is always cancer
>>
Why would you need anything other than the deloreon?
>>
>>340416003
>economy take over the game itself.

TF2 is a trading shitfest and whenever i join a server i still see people shooting at each other, sure their characters look like drag queens but the game is still there and people are playing it.
>>
>>340416027
hello orangutano
>>
you get like 10 cents every couple weeks it's hardly worth it
>>
>>340415689
stupid people acting stupid, more news at 11
>>
File: community logic.jpg (783 KB, 1750x673) Image search: [Google]
community logic.jpg
783 KB, 1750x673
>>
>>340417162
You posted 2 static images which fail to capture anything about what is really going on. Try harder.
>>
>>340417390
it's literally the result of what is happening.

can you show a non static image of what really is going on then?
>>
>>340417390

>>340417606 here, well, i'm waiting.
>>
Why were the crates in CS:GO popular? Can you sell the items for real money and how much?
>>
>>340419252
>Can you sell the items for real money and how much?
Depending on rarity and how the autists feel the item is worth.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.