[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how would you fix WoW? be specific
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 65346534.jpg (63 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
65346534.jpg
63 KB, 960x540
how would you fix WoW? be specific
>>
>>340413235
You let it die.
>>
>launch legacy servers
>change boss mechannics, maybe some endgame questlines
>>
>>340413235
Wow is FUBAR by now

Just let it finish itself off
>>
you accept that its over and distance yourself from it
its not going anywhere any time soon
>>
>>340413235
Mercy kill.
>>
Make content. Mists of Pandaria wasn't terrible on this front, but Legion was unforgivable with a severe lack of things to do.

Back off from soap opera-style character drama. No one cares about Varian or Jaina or Thrall. Stop forcing cutscenes of them in our face. Go back to adventurers saving the day.
>>
remove lfr
remove dungeon teleport (maybe)
make classes unique so you can't stack+abuse classes
Stop making stupid fucking choices like legendary questlines (ring lets you kill mythic bosses in 10 seconds)
make content for non raiders
Create sub-races (Black iron/wild hammer dwarf, etc)
>>
>>340413729
Fuck you. You can't remove them anymore, they are too ingrained in the game and the playerbase. Fuck you and your logic.

>>340413337
This.
If anything, a new setting and some fresh characters would be more than welcome. No, Overwatch doesn't count, as it does nothing with its own characters and setting.
>>
>>340413535
I changed my mind. Kill it in spectacular fashion that results in it never having existed. Use the time dragons or something. Then you make warcraft 4 and pretend this abomination didn't ruin all the lore.
>>
>>340413235

you cant fix it... wow is a hotkey mmo
all you can do is walk away from it, the genre is dead and wow killed it.
>>
>>340414023
Fuck off, removing lfr is completely possible.
>>
>>340413235
You can't. Let it go anon.
>>
>dislike game
>play it anyway

Lmao, never change, KEKS
>>
>>
>>340414707
I want this meme to end
>>
>>340414707
God no
>>
>>340414023
You can easily remove them anon stop being stupid.
>>
>>340413235
just let it go dude, let past be past, dont infest your happy memories with the modern blizzard

memories should stay memories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do5s0MQvF9s
>>
>>340415209
>>340415274
>[argument not provided]
Inb4 "but it would be repetitive". It's something to do. EVE players don't whine that their ships and modules are lost if they don't win the engagement. It's just the nature of deep gameplay, and it causes a huge amount of crafting potential.
>>
>>340415952
Is this really happening again?
>>
>>340416140
Are you trying to post autistic bullshit?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.