[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing Risky's Revenge >not very far >doing the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: shantae-key-art-b.jpg (2 MB, 6835x6900) Image search: [Google]
shantae-key-art-b.jpg
2 MB, 6835x6900
>playing Risky's Revenge
>not very far
>doing the Battle Tower after I get the Passport
>can't fucking complete it after three attempts and am stupefied as to why this is so difficult for me
Any advice? I haven't bought any items or upgrades or anything. I don't know what items would be worth purchasing and I only have six Jams.

Also why are characters in game animated and drawn nicely but the game itself pixellated? It looks okay, not saying it's bad, but I'm merely curious.

Feel free to tell me how bad I am because I'm probably doing something pitifully wrong.
>>
If you have the elephant transformation you can kill a lot of enemies easily by just jump stomping since it has a wide hitbox and does a good amount of damage
>>
>>340413051
get this and have all your troubles vanish away
>>
Get the magic that has the 3 balls rotating around you. That shit destroys everything.
>>
>>340413051
Buy the spinning spiky ball things to dish out a decent amount of damage and speed things up.
It's pixelated because of it being a DSiware game. Which is also why the batle tower is 1/3 of the games dungeons.
>>
>>340413752
I only have Monkey.

>>340413885
>>340414013
But do I NEED those? I mean, I'm really early in the game. Feels silly to get something to trivialize it all so early.

>>340414056
Okay then.
Are all the dungeons in the same style?
>>
>>340414161

>I mean, I'm really early in the game.

You're probably like halfway through
>>
>>340414161
You're halfway through the game if not more. The balls are great up until the end.
>>
>>340414226
>>340414236
Yeah I just looked it up and it's only five hours long. Although I've only played like an hour and a half but right I don't have a lot more left.
>>
>>340414372
Also make sure you're getting the time extension clocks
>>
>>340414493
Of course.

Will this let me kill those guarding knight niggers quicker?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.