[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have no fucking excuse, /v/. System Shock 2 is one of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: systemshock2giveaway.png (260 KB, 1086x248) Image search: [Google]
systemshock2giveaway.png
260 KB, 1086x248
You have no fucking excuse, /v/. System Shock 2 is one of the greatest games of all time.

>Are there graphic mods to update the game to look more modern?

Yes.
>>
File: 16548.jpg (133 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
16548.jpg
133 KB, 800x600
>>340411572
>using the updated models
>>
>>340411572
How do I claim this? Is this a lie? I made an account. Where do I get the free game? Please help.
>>
>>340412468
Did you read it? Go on the GOG Galaxy client, then scroll down the front page til you see that.
>>
>>340412543
Oh. I just searched for it in the store. Thanks. I am a weak person.
>>
cool offer

any new news on the remake for 1?
>>
>>340411572
>You have no fucking excuse, /v/.
>respawning enemies
yes I have
>>
>>340412973
>enemies rarely respawn and mostly only when you start a security alarm because you were too fucking stupid not to to stop the evil A.I trying to kill you from finding out where you are.

pathetic. You have to be at least 18 to use 4chan, buddy.
>>
>>340413248
>You have to be at least 18 to use 4chan, buddy.
i'm 27, just not a big fan of respawning enemies
>>
I haven't beaten System Shock 1 yet, though.

I played it a lil', but the fact that you can't look up or down without dragging the little orb thingy on the top left of the screen is REALLY annoying.
>>
>>340415585
You don't need to play the first one to understand the SS2, besides you can just wait for the remake
>>
>>340415585
>the fact that you can't look up or down without dragging the little orb thingy on the top left of the screen is REALLY annoying

R and V. Or just get the mouse look mod.

>>340416087
You don't need to, but you really should because it's a better game. And the remake will almost certainly be shit.
>>
>>340412209

They both look like garbage, what's your point?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.