[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inafune is a hack fraud conman, who stole 4 million bucks, used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 325724643.jpg (43 KB, 720x381) Image search: [Google]
325724643.jpg
43 KB, 720x381
Inafune is a hack fraud conman, who stole 4 million bucks, used 2% of the money to pay his fresh outta game-school interns to develop a shitty and cheap looking unity game in a weekend, and embezzled the rest of the money for himself and his friends.
>>
The guy dreamed TOO big... And came crashing down.
>>
>>340409954
I was having a hard time deciding what to have for dinner, but your image reminded me I have some pizza I can just heat up. Thank you, conman!
>>
the pizzas look better in motion
>>
>>340410601
Motioning into my mouth.
>>
Ever since the second Kickstarter for the Legends game went up and said that it was for a prologue and the rest of the money was going to an anime. Then failed the kickstarter and got bought out from a chinese company I was more on the side of conman :\

And then there was the whole "community manager" fiasco, then the trailer.....

This game is going to fucking suck.
Yet I've had it preordered since May of last year, so I'm part of the problem.
>>
>>340410764
I'm glad I didn't back. Looking at this, and then looking at something like Bloodstained shows the complete difference in priorities.

BS looks like a game made for the backers. Mn9 is a business opportunity for conman
>>
>>340410601
No, they really don't.
Someone post a gif/webm, I'm sure there's one with the helicopter guy dropping bombs.
>>
I think the 4 million he made was just so he could burn it in front of Capcom and say "Look at what they're NOT giving you!"
>>
File: giphy.gif (444 KB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
444 KB, 500x489
>>340410601
They really do.
>>
Kamiya warned you, but you all insisted on sticking it to Capcom and him by making this dream game. You made your beds, now sleep in it.
>>
File: .jpg (47 KB, 437x480) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
47 KB, 437x480
Do you guys need help with anything?
>>
>>340409954
ITT: A lot of anime fans who cried on prom night
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.