[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Types of LoL player you wish would all just die thread. >Ping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Types of LoL player you wish would all just die thread.

>Ping spammers
>>
All of them.
>>
File: 232esdewq.jpg (6 KB, 230x220) Image search: [Google]
232esdewq.jpg
6 KB, 230x220
>>340409371
>>
>>340409308
>Cocksucker47 signals (You) - (Teemo) to be fall back.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (12 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
12 KB, 240x210
>>340409568
>>
Just had someone get really salty and instead of feeding or afking they literally spammed blue pings on the map randomly the entire game.

Not gonna lie I would've punched that little shit if someone teleported him in front of me.
>>
>>340409371
/thread
>>
>>340409568
>playing Teemo
scumbag
>>
>>340409371
/thread in the first post
LoL players need to be gassed
>>
people who report you for "not being nice" in a competitive game

riot
>>
> player gets mad he gets bot as his second pick
> "i only know how to play zed let me be mid"
> zed gets banned
> "i suck as carry i'm gonna go full ap"
> picks jhin
> whines to trade places with mid
> starts the game
> dives over and over shouting about how i'm a terrible support
> go full ap thanks to some amazing jungler ganks
> win
> other team asks us to ban their mid player who apparently was equally terrible
>>
>>340411657
*report, not ban
>>
>>340409568

Everyone who does this is no longer a human being in my brain. I will give you the Chinese Water Torture ping for the rest of the game if you do this even once in any ASSFAGGOTS. People who do this are narcissistic domineering garbage and should die for everyone else's sake.
>>
>>340409308
>anyone who has reported another player for being "toxic"

League was somewhat acceptable when it was simply dota-lite with jerk material. However this whole "toxic" meme is severely retarded, and it's introduction into League has made the game retard tier.
>>
>>340412361
>Person plays like literal retard
>Wastes 30-50 minutes of yours and 3 other people's lives.
>Point out that they're a shitter

"OMG REPORTET :'(((("
>>
>>340412151
Haha. I can tell that you're the exact kind of player I'd do this to when I still played League. I'd rather call players like you a piece if shit who should've been aborted, but since Rito is all SJW safe space these days, they've forced me to spam ping little faggots.
>>
>>340412361

Honestly the whole genre is retarded, if only because it seems like if the game isn't doomed to fail from the start, the devs piledrive its shit into the floor until it starts sucking.

Awesomenauts isn't that bad by the genre's standards though. Same with Dawngate, glad those devs are moving on to a non-MOBA project because they actually made good lore, especially for an online multiplayer game. New thing's called Spiritwalk if you're curious.
>>
>>340412682
I wish I was half as cool as you dude. Keep on being you and you'll make some friends in no time. ;^)
>>
File: 1464703039036.png (73 KB, 263x205) Image search: [Google]
1464703039036.png
73 KB, 263x205
>>340409371
first post best post
>>
>>340412820
Thanks man. I'm pretty awesome, but it's nice to hear others say so as well. Probably why I make friends so easily. Difference between you and I though is I don't care what some random shitter on a video game thinks of me.
>>
>>340409308
Girlfriends with expensive skins for female champions

Arcade Riven and DJ Sona seem to be the worst offenders
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.