[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the verdict?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (246 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
246 KB, 1280x720
What's the verdict?
>>
Dumb, but fun.
>>
I can see why they don't... But I wish Funimation would actually dub the One Piece games.

I mean, you got Bartolomeo and Fujitora at the very least who won't be introduced for at least a couple of years in English.

Game is still fun.
>>
Is there a story mode
>>
>>340409379

Yes, but it's really bad. It pretty much highlights exactly why Paramount War sucked, and it's somehow repetitive while also being very short.
>>
>>340408192
It's shit. Pirate warriors 3 was much better
>>
>>340409489
Dang, the arena shit alone just isn't worth it for me
>>
>>340409379

There IS a story mode. But it just tells the Paramount War through 4 different characters.

You'd think they'd do more with it considering they have more up to date characters which you'll have to buy with points you earn in the game, because you won't unlock half the cast playing through the story, even if you DO do the EX Missions.
>>
>>340409890

It does have single player though, through bounties that you can fight that are basically battles against certain characters that are tied in some way, some of them getting pretty silly.
>>
>>340410421

I can stream it when I get home

my twitch

http://twitch dot tv/seramuun
>>
File: lifetheuniverseandeverything.png (361 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
lifetheuniverseandeverything.png
361 KB, 600x404
>>340408192
Unbalanced. Slow. Shit.

Stick with the Musou titles
>>
>>340408192
It left a burning feeling in my blood
>>
>>340411020

I cannot agree with this. It's probably one of the more balanced and fast fighting games I've played.
>>
>>340411190
>Burning Blood
>fastest fighting games I've played
What was the other game you've played, Pokken?

Burning Blood is slower than an NRS fighter
>>
Have you ever wanted to play a slower, clunkier version of the Naruto UNS games?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.