[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MGS1 "This is great! Can we get a little more focus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: tpp.jpg (123 KB, 1024x723) Image search: [Google]
tpp.jpg
123 KB, 1024x723
>MGS1
"This is great! Can we get a little more focus on the story?"
Kojima: "OK"

>MGS2
"Too much story, not enough gameplay"

>MGS3
"Focus more on the story please"
Kojime: "OK"

>MGS4
"Not that much story"

>MGSV
"Maybe just a little more story"
Kojima: "Fuck you, I quit."
>>
Sons of Liberty and Snake Eater are two of the best video games ever made, i'm ok with the rest being kind of shit. Most series are lucky to have a single good title.
>>
>>340408121
More cheese AND macaroni!
>>
>mgs1
ok im done
>make more!!
ok
>mgs2
thats enough
>more!!
ugh well ok heres a prequel with big boss
>mgs3
there. a trilogy about 3 different things. done
>make another! what happens after 2??
uughh fine here. snake is old. everyone lives happy ever after. escape snake and boss
>moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
god damn it just have these spinoffs
>WHERE IS MGS5555555
FINE FUCK
>>
>>340408121

>"Maybe just a little more story"
>Kojima: "Fuck you, I quit."

More like

"You never listen to us. You're fired."
>>
>>340408552
Perfect pasta unlocked
>>
>>340408121
>>MGS1
>"This is great! Can we get a little more focus on the story?"

>MGS3
>"Focus more on the story please"

This never happened though you dumbo
>>
>>340408227

METAL GEAR SOLID 2 IS FUCKING TERRIBLE
>>
>>340408121
>omg 5 minutes ago you were complaining about dying of thirst, you have no right to be complaining now that I've locked you inside a water tank.
>>
>>340408552
kek
>>
>>340409203
OP needed to modify the truth to fit his epic meme copypasta.
>>
>>340408121
Shit game
>>
>>340408552
>"OK"
>not "Alright"
>>
>>340408121
>Diamond Dogs are the good guys
When will this shitty misconception end?
>>
>>340410360
They stop the world from sinking into total chaos because of some retarded skeletons beef with the english language.
>>
>>340408227
What this anon said, although I also think 1 is very good too. I will just remember it as a great trilogy and forget the rest
>>
>>340409334
MGS2 is one of the best games ever, and it will be like that for a long time. You're truly the Retardborn.
>>
>>340410520
Big Boss was a monster, he killed his own men! Then he ate their ashes! Can you believe it!? He ate their ashes! Really fucking disgusting!
In the end he blamed everyone else for his mistakes, such a terrible fucking man.
>>
>>340411041
KILL HIM! KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH!
>>
>>340411041
>Big Boss

You mean Unnamed Medical Officer #2349 ;)
>>
>>340411041
Huey, don't you have a son to father so he can actually fuck your wife?
>>
Every game in the series is pretty great. They all have flaws and they all have positive points.
>>
MGS3 is frequently praised for being the perfect balance of gameplay and story though.
>>
>>340411239
For all intents and purposes he IS Big Boss though. The world sees him as Big Boss, he thinks he's Big Boss, and Big Boss sees him as Big Boss.
>>
>>340412936
>Credits literally refer to one as Big Boss and the other as "Big Boss' phantom" or "Venom "Punished" Snake"

Nope.
>>
She climbed the rock face and stood at the top. There, she could see the earth stretching all the way to the horizon. Aah, is this really how big the world is? The sky is so blue it makes me dizzy, and so very high. Its deep blue hue and height tell me of its connection into outer space. Is there truly no place where I belong, not even in this vast world?
'I'll take you there.' Where could it be, Boss? Can I see it from here?
The heat in Quiet's chest grew too much to bear, and she fell to her knees. Her tears ran down her cheeks and to her neck before dripping to her chest. It was time to close her mouth.
"I am Quiet. I am... the absence of words"
Placing her hand to her chest, she apologized to the newly-born children within. Sorry, but I can't let you out of here. You will disappear with me.
Quiet doused herself with the gas tank, and ignited it with Big Boss's lighter.
>>
>>340413023
The credits are not canon, anon.
>>
File: isniggy.jpg (43 KB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
isniggy.jpg
43 KB, 190x190
It's not our fault he can't find the right balance.

Fuck Kojima, MGSV was the biggest let down of any game I have ever played.

50 hours of repetitive nothingness.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.