[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
solve the toxcity problem in this game in one sentence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1376693054989107.jpg (48 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1376693054989107.jpg
48 KB, 600x300
remove chat and add emotes like in hearthstone
>>
>>340407251
trying to fix the toxicity of league of legends is like trying to cleanup a nuclear oil spill in the great barrier reef in an hour.
>>
File: laughing dragons.jpg (211 KB, 805x945) Image search: [Google]
laughing dragons.jpg
211 KB, 805x945
>>340407251
> Wah words from total strangers I will never interact with are hurting my e-feelings.
> Muh Cyberbullying victimbux
> Leggo lejens

You haven't played DOTA before, have you?
>>
File: forum.jpg (158 KB, 650x423) Image search: [Google]
forum.jpg
158 KB, 650x423
>>340407251
That game is popular because it is by FAR the easiest Moba to play.

That, and the shitty artstyle is appealing to kids.

Here's how to solve the toxcicity problem (and not 'toxcity' you dumb fucking highschooler) that LoL encounters:

Don't play it.

Don't fucking play cancerous MOBAs at all.
>>
Just turn off your all chat and communicate in pings.
>>
>>340407251
Hire riot lyte back because hes done his job so well
>>
>>340407509
i aint him but this is probably the pinnacle of 'dont play the things i dont like' mentality

you probably post this a fuckton
>>
>>340407645
First time I post in a LoL thread.
>>
>>340407251
>remove the idea that shit-talking is "toxic" and is an inherent part of a competitive environment
>>
I've actually had friends who enjoyed the game quit purely because they didn't want to play with randoms due to how terrible this community is.

While I didn't follow I can understand where they're coming from, I personally don't give a shit about what people say but they genuinely just couldn't be bothered to play the game because they didn't want to get flamed if they didn't play particularly well (or hell, even if they did but the team still lost). It's just not worth the hassle to some people.
>>
>>340407465
i dont give a shit what people say to me, but when 2 teammates start argueing any hope of winning dies. Happy teammates perform better.

unfortunately its just the moba model that pisses people off. Theres no way to make a classic MOBA and not have it be rage inducing.
>>
Nuke Riot headquarters.
>>
/muteall
>>
>>340407251
>casual
>f2p
you can't
>>
People still play this?
>>
>>340407251
Why would you want to?
>>
File: wat.png (217 KB, 569x576) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
217 KB, 569x576
>>340407884
If you never did, why make a thread about it? Seems like a thinly veiled whining thread.
>>
>>340407251
Why bother?

Just stop giving a shit about assmad teammates, and cooperate with whom you can. It's a game, nobody is forcing you to be competitive. I've had fun in plenty of games I ended up losing.

Also, you can just play with friends. You can make friends, right?
>>
>people say mean words to each other in lol
>they start whining about toxicity and give up
>people say mean words in dota
>ever starts talking shit and working together just to tell them how much better they are
lolbabs?
>>
>>340407814
prove it :^)
>>
File: league_is_a_safe_space_shitlord.png (57 KB, 1073x605) Image search: [Google]
league_is_a_safe_space_shitlord.png
57 KB, 1073x605
>>340407587
kek
>>
Add more communicative tools like all the alt+clickable shit in dota and a premium voice comm system for ranked. Miscommunications are one of
the biggest sources of frustration. And frustration leads to "toxicity".
>>
Reminder that all chat is disabled by default and there is a mute function.

How the fuck are people so dumb.
>>
My advice: stop being a little botch. Stop getting upset becase people said mean things to you on the internet. The worst thing about toxicity is not he butthurt it causes. People throw/AFK because someone talked shit to them. That is the problem.
>>
Remove bad players.
>>
>>340407251
It's fine how it is. Stop being such a thin skinned faggot
>>
Remove the report system
The whole system is shit because it all comes down to some faggot saying "/all 9x lucian ty" or "enjoy your report"
Just remove it all together, let people shittalk each other
>>
Just permanently remove all chat. There is literally no way to use all chat without being toxic.
>>
Put a mute button under each players hero and you're done.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.