[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking of getting pic related but not sure of a few things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (196 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
196 KB, 400x400
Thinking of getting pic related but not sure of a few things

>Is it worth the asking price because it looks to be a bit unfinished

>Does it get boring very quickly

>Are some heroes OP because Mei for example looks pretty OP
>>
$40 is well worth it, the only part of it that's unfinished is the ranked mode which releases this month.
If you get bored quickly it's because you aren't playing enough heroes, hero switching keeps the game fresh and is a main mechanic in being ahead of the enemy
Mcree and Widowmaker are OP but are supposed to be getting nerfed soon. Mei is only OP if you don't know how to fight her.
>>
>>340405606
>>Is it worth the asking price
No. You can see everything in like two hours. It's worth maybe 20 bucks
>does it gets boring
Depends on you.It does get frustrating because of the shitty userbase.
>are some heroes unbalanced
>blizzard
Gee I wonder
>>
>>340405791
Thanks for the info man, think I'll pick it up then because it does look pretty enjoyable, playing Genji in particular looks like it could be really fun
>>
>>340405606
>Thinking of getting pic related
why? Shit is free in every toilets.
>>
>>340405606
>>
It was more than worth it for me. It's unlikely to get boring because every hero plays so differently. Even with the few game modes now it's enough to last a while, and they're probably going add more anyway. There's a way to counter or avoid almost everything in the game so nothing is really OP.
>>
>Asking price?

I enjoyed myself enough during the beta but was wary about the asking price. After eating at Taco Bell for four nights in a row to try to win the sweepstakes, I decided that if I was willing to go through like $20 + intestinal distress, I should probably just pony up the $40 for the game.

>Boring

Depends on how easily you get bored of multiplayer shooters. Back when TF2 first came out I pretty much exclusively played 2fort and that was cool with me for months, so the variety present (especially with playable characters) has kept me interested for two weeks straight now.

>Some heroes OP?

Everyone has a counter. Mei, for example, can get outranged by characters like Pharah, who in turn can get wrecked by Widowmaker, who gets her shit pushed in by Winston, and so on. The only actual busted hero right now is McCree, who's being nerfed so he can't rip up tanks.

I'd say go for it if you like multiplayer shooters.
>>
I'm not enjoying it but I don't think I really get it. I just get blown away by ultimates and insta kill abilities while trying to shoot guys.
>>
I think it's a shitty game BUT the price isn't too bad if the idea sounds appealing. Just beware that if you have good aim and movement from other shooters you might severely regret the purchase.
>>
>>340405791
>Mcree and Widowmaker are OP but are supposed to be getting nerfed soon.
>Mei is only OP if you don't know how to fight her.

:^)

Self awareness levels: zero.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.