[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's her fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Chr-RE6_Ada-Wong.jpg (41 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Chr-RE6_Ada-Wong.jpg
41 KB, 800x800
What's her fucking problem?
>>
she's a nimble navigator and just wants to make America great again.
>>
>>340398947
wot
>>
Nothing, she has a heart of gold.
>>
>>340398764
Her character got less sexy as the series went on
>>
>>340399924
>Her character got more sexy as the series went on

Fixed. Idiot.
>>
>>340399851
she fills my heart with patriotic fervor. *sips tea* what a country.
>>
File: drunk-chris.jpg (26 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
drunk-chris.jpg
26 KB, 600x315
>>340398764
"Listen, sweetheart. You're here to pour drinks and look pretty. So how bout you shut your mouth?"
>>
What exactly was her motivation in RE6? In all her previous games she seemed to be under hire for a rival pharmaceutical company, but I don't remember that ever really being a thing in that game.
>>
>>340400386
Fucking with Leon
>>
>>340398764
She's a /v/ regular and she's getting mighty tired of the Overwatch threads. She can't wait for them to disappear in about 3 months.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.