[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has the best backstory? and why is it reaper?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
Who has the best backstory? and why is it reaper?
>>
>inb4 "backstory = slang for ass" memesters
>>
I think Genji has the best backstory.
>>
>>340394246

All the offensive heros feel weak as shit. I do more damage and get more kills as Bastion/roadhog than anyone else on my team. especially the offensive players.
>>
>>340394246
Reaper has the shittiest voice.
>>
>>340394580

Fuck you big guy I like batman
>>
File: 1465251989886.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1465251989886.gif
2 MB, 448x252
THERES LITERALLY A MERCY THREAD NEXTDOOR JUST POST IT THERE YOU UNRADICAL SWINE
>>
I hate that there's no connection between the backstory and the actual gameplay. Why the fuck is it a free for all with clones when the story makes it it out to be two different factions? It's stupid.
>>
>>340394358
This

Maybe because he has so many good voicelines on different maps.
>>
>>340395884
same reasons for tf2, it's a fucking video game
>>
>>340395884
You shouldn't need someone to explain this to you
>>
>>340394246
>Who has the best backstory?
They're all generic crap.
>>340395884
The matches are apparently the one non-canonical thing of the entire game.
Yes, you heard that right. The only thing that is not canonical in the game is the game itself.

My guess is that they wanted desperately to lure people into the universe by making stuff like animated shorts and comics and whatnot, and they didn't want the additional headache of actually trying to make it all fit together.
>>
Game grumps is still funny
>>
File: char_15008.jpg (44 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_15008.jpg
44 KB, 210x240
>>340396205
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.