[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone in /v/ know how to play Carcassonne on PC with some mates?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
anyone in /v/ know how to play Carcassonne on PC with some mates?
>>
>>340388698

there are a lot of site where you can play board games online, carcassone can be played on this site for example

http://www.brettspielwelt.de/?nation=en

i think there is also an android version but it's not free and honestly i'd suggest you to go with the brettspielwelt one instead
>>
>>340388698
CARCASSONNENENNENE
>>
>>340388698
My Uncle showed me how to place this and gave me the game. It was neat.
>>
tabletop simulator

it's not free but it's THE way to "pirate" board games
>>
Test
>>
>>340388698
Carcassonne is the shit.
>>
>>340388698
Tabletop simulator, if you've got it.

Biggest advantage to it is it makes it easier to introduce people to it as it seems less daunting than most dedicated clients with shit interfaces.
>>
boardgamearena has some tabletop games you can try for free with your friends.
>>
>>340392713
Biggest advantage with TTS is you can flip the table when you're losing without making a real life mess
>>
>>340388698
>too stupid to search for "carcassonne online"
just kill yourself
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.