[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arrives tomorrow. What's the best game to use it with?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 81oyj8wrlCL._SX522_.jpg (23 KB, 522x363) Image search: [Google]
81oyj8wrlCL._SX522_.jpg
23 KB, 522x363
Arrives tomorrow.

What's the best game to use it with?
>>
uninstall wizard
>>
>>340384494
browsing /v/
>>
>>340384494
>"k-kill me...."
>>
>>340384494
All of the Dark Souls games work pretty well with it.
>>
>>340384494
GTA games work pretty well. Basically anything where you may be switching between driving and shooting a lot.
>>
Civilization 5. Preferably with Steam Link on your couch.
>>
>>340384494
Undertale
>>
Played a little bit of portal with it at my dad's house.

Wasn't particularly impressed. It feels cheap.
>>
The only game I needed a controller for was Dark Souls and it worked perfectly fine. I used one of the top community keybind things for it.
>>
>>340384494
some games feel weird with it, i bought mine with the dark souls 3 combo deal and never used it for souls, and every time i try to it just feels off, good for browsing computer from bed/couch tho.
>>
>>340384494
Total War, Civ and generally using the desktop and browsing on the internet and stuff from the couch/bed.

Also I found it really good to use in some FPS games like Borderlands because the paddles on the back let you jump or reload while still aiming with your thumbs
>>
>>340384494
The Talos Principle
>>
hopefully new version will sell worldwide
>>
>>340388165
It feels just fine for me, with the default gamepad config set with mouse-like joystick and in-game sensitivity set up all the way. I also have the B button set to my right paddle so I can run and move my camera without awkward clawing. Works like a dream.
>>
>>340384494
Grim Dawn
>>
6DOF games
>>
>>340384494
Pretty much anything. It's my main controller now. So long as you put the time to personalise the configs correctly, it's hands down the best controller, for any genre except arcade and sim sticks.
>>
>>340384494
Firefox or Chrome.
>>
>>340384494
Dark souls and any racing game with gyro controls. I could suggest Flatout.
>>
File: Shit config.png (444 KB, 1544x752) Image search: [Google]
Shit config.png
444 KB, 1544x752
Post them desktop configs
>>
The trash can
>>
>>340384494

>buys something
>doesn't even know for what exact purpose he bought it for

How fucking retarded are people today?

I guess this makes sense though, since only retards would buy such a stupid product.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.