[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly in Elektrozavodsk.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: dayz.jpg (46 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
dayz.jpg
46 KB, 460x215
Friendly in Elektrozavodsk.
>>
>build a base with buddies for 3 days
>really cool big base stacked with loot
>le wild cheater appears
>all of us and server admin online
>starts deleting everything on our base and killing us with hacks
>return to see a couple of flying walls and safes
>admin doesnt do a single shit even if we send him a recording
10/10 would ever play this shit again
>>
Have they actually added anything good like enemy wildlife or improved the zombies?

Or is it still just a dead PvP shitfest with Steam forum fanboys and mods going full damage control?
>>
>>340380835
>I have issues with 2 players I encountered
>this fucking game is shit
>>
>>340381469
No, literally only retards are left in the playerbase as the devs keep promising content that will never be delivered
>>
>>340384252
It's shit no matter what. Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>340380835
>game is shit because of 1 shit server
>>
>>340384975
but it's an Alpha m8, they will add all the content in the Beta coming in 2022
>>
>>340380286
I bought the game in 2014 at patch level .52 or something, it's now 2016 and patch level .60 or some shit

What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>340388097
They sold millions of copies and stopped caring.
>>
>>340380286
Game was shit even before the SA. Although a cerealware game, the mod had potential, but it was ruined by bugs and by never delivering the full content.

SA was a cash grab. Fortunately I wasn't stupid enough to pay $60 for a texture pack and a line of bugged code.
>>
>those early days when the mod was relatively new

All those moments... lost.

Like tears in rain.
>>
>>340380286

Overwatch/Epoch and base building ruined this game.
>>
>>340380835

Good. Base building is the cancer that put the game into the ground.
>>
>>340380286

Some fucker tried to stab me with a screwdriver, fortunately, had a bat and wearing a helmet. Made me wish there was more gore in the game so I could actually smash their head in like a melon. I wasn't doing anything, just collecting canned food in Elektro.

It seems there's not much hope, people were too dumb for this game to work.
>>
>>340381469

Pretty much the latter.

It's really sad, the fucking straight up devs pretty much so far have just made a shitty version of the original DayZ ARMA 2 mod. Even .60 hasn't gotten to how well the first year or so was.

And modders and shit have made much, much better versions of DayZ by just modding ARMA 3 in far less time and effort but are head and shoulders over the SA.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.