[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at this fucking faggot. I hate samurai. You fart at them,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: samurai-005.jpg (573 KB, 958x1625) Image search: [Google]
samurai-005.jpg
573 KB, 958x1625
Look at this fucking faggot. I hate samurai. You fart at them, dishonored and kill themselves. You win against them, dishonored and kill themselves. You lose, too much honor better kill self for humility. Stupid faggot china armor. Stupid china face. Stupid china.

As soon as I see samurai in a game I lose all interest. I fucking hate these chinese suicide fucks. What makes you lose interest in a game right away?
>>
>>340368021

I lose interest if the main character is white
>>
>>340368021
pretty much anything where it glorifies you as a soldier. like CoD or Medal of Honour and shit where you're some gravely voiced southern dude who bows down darkies. It's just so... bland.

Like if you can imagine the entire game being made and written while a 'murrican flag blows in the wind to bad trumpet music it turns me right off

Fuck the Army and fuck 'murrica
>>
>>340368021
>China
I seriously hope you're not this retarded
>>
>>340368021
the things that make me lose interest in a game right away are those things that you like because they suck and you suck
>>
>>340370689
Sorry rice-y mcslanteyes, your stupid fucking armor is ugly.
>Train whole life
>Kill yourself before ever seeing a fight because you dropped your nip-sticks at noontime rice hour and embarrassed yourself
>Kill whole family first because holy shit muh honor

Samurai
>>
>>340368021
>>340371009

Sounds like OP keeps getting assfucked by Samurai
>>
It's a shooting game
>>
its a moba
>>
>>340368158
Same. They fucking trigger me so hard over privileged shitlord. Uuuuuughh
>>
>>340372076
Posts like these just make me hate white people more
>>
>>340372162
Same, fuck these empire building aggressive assholes, such fucking cunts uugh
>>
>>340370689
I bet you think anime isn't from China, too.
>>
>>340372513
It's from Korea
>>
>>340372793
>>340372513
Oi dumb cunts.

Anime comes from Macau.
It's a mix of traditional Chinese art with Portuguese literature

You can basically taste all the shoutouts to the Lusiads
>>
>>340368021
did your girlfriend leave you for a samurai?
>>
>>340373701
She tried but he couldn't get it up and killed her then himself.
>>
>>340373764
Damn. That would have been a good joke if you didn't type like a retard
>>
>>340374065
Lucky I'm not a samurai or that would have killed me
>>
>>340370689

Ironically, the armor and swords actually came from China

Well, the designs
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.