[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have a Dead by Daylight beta key that they want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: header.jpg (39 KB, 420x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
39 KB, 420x215
Does anyone have a Dead by Daylight beta key that they want to give me? I'd appreciate it.
>>
>be me
>just hide in a closet the whole round until the killer eventually finds me or disconnects

nice game senpai
>>
>>340368347
>be you
>go up against killer thats not a complete shitter
>he sees the crow sitting on top of your closet
>instantly kills you
>>
>>340369981
nobody has found out yet and I choose the best closets :3 maybe when ranked comes out jellyboy :3
>>
If anyone from this thread helped me, thanks.
Got the beta key.
>>
File: 20160603032755_1.jpg (322 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160603032755_1.jpg
322 KB, 1920x1080
I love their faces during escape gate animations.

You can see the mixture of disbelief, subdued hope and pant pissing in his expression.
>>
>>340372293
I'd love to see a screenshot of this moment but with the killer somewhere in the background coming his way. The less noticeable he is the better.
>>
>>340373924
Oops, meant for
>>340373424
>>
What are people's thoughts on the game so far? I was really excited by the concept but it seems a little off in execution from the previews.
>>
>>340374556
I find that it's pretty fun, from both the survivor and killer perspectives. Toolboxes are hilariously OP and for some reason I couldn't figure out how to insta-kill with one of my offerings. The tutorials are a little unclear and don't tell you everything (The trapper has a lunge attack, crows sit on closets that people are idling in) so the game really favors people who are skilled and experienced at the game.
>>
>>340374556
It's just plain fun, but I worry about balance problems.

After playing the killer a pretty much the entire beta, I've found playing against pubs as the killer to be getting almost boringly easy even if they're not wide-eyed level 1 newbies. Once you've got them dancing to your tune, it's basically over, even if you haven't actually killed anybody yet. Even against greytide I can still get a good enough score to not lose rank every single time.

On the other hand, the planned feature of premade groups is going to make actually smoothing things out a big problem. Premades are going to be stupidly strong if they're actually trying, but at the same time, discounting blatantly unbalanced aspects like toolboxes as they are, the killer has a really easy time with people who aren't able to coordinate. Even against people who clearly know what they're doing, I feel like any time I lose, it's because of an error on my part, and nothing the survivors did.
>>
>>340368347
>>340369981
>>340375210

I don't understand why Crows should even go on closets that people are hiding in. Survivors get nothing from hiding in a closet, and the killer wastes no time or resources checking them. They have very little benefit to use and allowing a crow to give away the position just seems like extra unnecessary nails in the coffin of the closet hider.
>>
>>340378885
It's to get rid of faggots hiding in them all game.
>>
>play killer
> All of the survivors pick tool boxes
> i use the offering that lets you chop them up
>fuck them Up
Pretty fun desu
>>
This match felt like straight out of a bad slasher movie. Retarded survivors which I sadly should have killed all of, but I didn't know about the bleed out mechanic

https://youtu.be/RByRZ3C2EuM
>>
Question
Is there any way for me to play with only 3 of my friends (total of four people). There's only the 4 of us and we been trying to get into this beta for a while.
>>
>>340381214
You can play kill your friends mode which lets you start no matter how many people are in it, but you can't earn bloodpoints and level up in it.
>>
Are they still handing out beta codes or are they done with that?
>>
>>340381936
How do you start tho? I see no dedicated start button. Apologies for me autism
>>
Great and fun game but it needs to be $10 then I would get it.
>>
>>340383396
what about $16
>>
>>340383536
Nah the friend's cast justify $16 for a hide and seek game we will play for 3 great hours of adrenaline and get bored after the adrenaline brushes off.
>>
So will there be other kinds of killers upon release? I remember reading on the store page they have other killers aside from masked Texas Chainsaw people (monsters and "something in the fog") but now the description isn't on the store page anymore.
>>
>>340384310
literally on the store page
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.