[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why haven't you hacked your 3DS yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 3DS.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3DS.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1080
why haven't you hacked your 3DS yet?
>>
Don't have one.
>>
I'v got money and already bought all the games i wanted
>>
everyone with one already owns or played all the games that have come out and there's few new titles coming soon
>>
>>340361104
can a 2ds fresh out the box be hacked?
>>
I'm a good girl
>>
File: 20160604_213405.jpg (656 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
20160604_213405.jpg
656 KB, 2560x1600
>>340361104
But I have.
>>
>>340361104
hey look it's the exact same thread you made earlier except you spelled "hacked" right. Doesn't make you any less retarded.
>>
I have hacked all 3 of the 3DS systems that I own.
>>
Busy with other games
>>
I don't know how to solder
>>
>>340361430
>>340363137
>>340363405

ditto
>>
>>340363405
What? you don't need to fucking solder.
You lookup exploit games, you lookup the method you can use and you hack it with nothing but software modifications.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.