[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The plot of the last game you played has been rewritten/redirected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 267x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 267x400
The plot of the last game you played has been rewritten/redirected by Steven Spielberg. What changes?
>>
>>340360693
>Steven Spielberg's Xenogears
interesting,he finished it all
>>
>>340360904
explain
>>
File: who.gif (1 MB, 400x190) Image search: [Google]
who.gif
1 MB, 400x190
>>340360693
>>
My game is now an overwrought, over-sentimental piece of shit that focuses on style over substance.
>>
>Steven Spielberg's Shin Megami Tensei
Game becomes a sequel to the original Poltergeist series centered around Nebiros and Belial trying to protect the ghost of that cute girl that appeared in the original films and died while filming the third one. Hero and Heroine appear, shit happens, Hero and Cerberus fly around in a bicycle, Masakado and Cerberus go back to their own planet and Hero proceeds to be miserable.
>>
>>340360693
>iPhone owner AND Spielberg fan

could you be any more of a faggot?
>>
muh 6 trillion
>>
>>340360693
Main character is now jewish and the game becomes about hard the jews had it and how bad the nazis were.
>>
>>340361970
Mike Jones
>>
>>340362645
>sitting on your immovable PC hunched over

Thats the real faggot
>>
>netnavis all look the same and no longer speak english because he believes moviegoers can't relate to them.

Fun fact: He almost did this to Transformers when he was the producer. Overrated hack.
>>
>Serious Sam TFE
It's a WWII movie. Basically Wolfenstein in Egypt.
>>
>>340363972
explain
>>
>>340360693
Saving Private Corrin
>>
>>340364151
>The Transformers had no dialogue, as the producers feared talking robots would look ridiculous
>>
>>340360693
>A Boy and His Blob

I dont think he'd change anything, it's pretty much E.T. but with a blob
>>
>>340364151
Spielberg wanted the first TF movie to focus even more on humans by making all the robots silver and mute like Bumblebee because he believed it would look ridiculous and people couldn't relate to giant robots. IIRC Hasbro overruled him.

He also convinced Bay to direct by telling him it was a movie about "a boy and his car", so you can also thank Spielberg for the perpetual franchise butchering that continued after his departure.
>>
>>340364139
>Raiders of the Lost Ark
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.