[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>buy the legendary humble bundle that happened months ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 2.jpg (41 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
41 KB, 633x758
>buy the legendary humble bundle that happened months ago
>want to remove some of the shitty games that came with it
>it forces me to remove every single game in the package

what the fuck
>>
No idea.
But I just grabbed today's bundle, pretty damn good.
>Already had Snakebird and Viscera
>Not sure what to do with them now
>Not sure if I want to redeem Craft the World and Drift or what
>>
>>340360468
Can't you just give them away?
>>
>>340360785
If you don't need Snakebird (since you already own it), you can send the code to my email if its ok for you to give it away.

[email protected]
>>
>>340360468

>Waaaaah, I own some games from a really cheap bundle that I'm not interested in!

Gamers, everybody.
>>
>>340361369
Fuck off man
>>
>>340361471
Why does this annoy you?
>>
>>340361369
Checking if a friend wants it, yours otherwise.
>>
OP here, I went ahead with it anyway. Didn't want subhuman weeb trash like Valkyria Chronicles plaguing my library.

Warhammer 40k can be repurchased...

>>340361423

My library is quality over quantity, pleb. Something you will NEVER understand.
>>
>>340362381
Alright.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.