[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I just finished pic related for the first time and wow it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
so I just finished pic related for the first time and wow it's fucking shit. I should have listened to you, /v/

I was sure she killed herself. Oh and I even took the time to get 100% and the game had no platinum
>>
yeah, you should have
>>
File: american women.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
american women.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>340358351
I thought it was boring
>>
How did you manage to get past the painfully slow walk speed?
>>
>>340358351
Did you finish it in less than 2 hours? Refund that shit
>>
>>340358989
I'm guessing he played it for free on PS4
>>
>>340358351
>mfw I've managed to buy this game 3 times
>>
>>340358718
LIBERALS JUST MAKE ME SO ANGRY!
>>
>>340358989
I only played it because it's the "free" ps+ game

I played for maybe two hours though and like I said I got 100%

I can't believe some people paid $20 for this
>>
It's mad comfy though
>>
>>340359178
wait, what? how?
>>
>>340359437
the atmosphere was alright. Not great but alright. I honestly went in knowing nothing about the game and while playing I was sure there was going to be jumpscares
>>
File: goldeneye_007_mines.jpg (49 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
goldeneye_007_mines.jpg
49 KB, 500x376
Do you guys think this poor excuse for a game would have been universally panned if there was no M. Might shamalamadingdong lesbian plot twist?
>>
>>340359445
2 times in a humble bundle and once through GOG's random game promotion
>Out of all the fucking games
I'm still mad, and a cuck
>>
>>340358351
I hated every minute of it and expected the same ending as you, I should of listened to v on this one.
>>
I'm not even adding this shit to my library
>>
>all my friends are playing life is strange
I can't get past how unnatural the conversations feel.
Should i expect them to start playing gone home soon?
>>
>>340359582
That's the worst part, the atmosphere makes it feel like it's going to be a horror game, there's even secret passages to a room with tons of news paper clippings but nothing ever happens.
>>
>>340359582
The game sets up a horror atmosphere and there is no fucking payoff, could the neighbour been chopping people up or something.

Portal to hell maybe. I don't know.
>>
>>340358718
honestly, the only thing you should do in this situation is laugh in her face at everything she says
>>
>>340360518
It just lies to you about what kind of game it on top of lying to you about being a game at all lol.
>>
>>340360518
yeah well that's what sucked. The game is unsettling at first though. It then becomes a joke when you realise absolutely nothing is going to happen so you just go on flicking lights and opening doors
>>
I can't believe people paid for the game and weren't mad.

I think it took me like a hour and a half to beat it? Like shit. If I wanted a story I would just go read a damn book.

Lord how the fuck did this get goty
>>
> it wasn't meant to be horror game

So I set it up as a horror story? There's a reason there is a reason Steven Spielberg didn't add a laugh track on Schindler's list
>>
Oh yeah I saw that fucking pentagram and I thought the lesbians were doing some devil worshipping shit to get rid of her parents.

Man they could have done something at least a little interesting. Fuck what a waste of time.
>>
File: 71PXPEp.jpg (531 KB, 1032x2647) Image search: [Google]
71PXPEp.jpg
531 KB, 1032x2647
This game only got perfect scores because the creators were personal friends on corrupted gaming journalists. It does NOT deserve the scores it got.

This game represents the corruption within gaming journalism and the indie scene.
>>
>>340359582
light-bulb was pretty scary
>>
File: 1416140293307.jpg (29 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1416140293307.jpg
29 KB, 500x333
a-at least it's not weebshit!!!
>>
>>340359351
> I can't believe some people paid $20 for this

People were tricked into thinking it's a 10/10 goty by corrupted gaming journalists looking to push a agenda. Being tricked into thinking it's a 10/10 game is the ONLY reason why anyone would pay for this game at all.
>>
File: gone home.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
gone home.webm
2 MB, 640x360
speedrun in 60 seconds
>>
>>340362260
is that sped up, if not how are they moving so fast?
>>
>>340362164
Its why I bought it honestly senpai. They kept saying "Oh the less you know about it the better!" "A deep plot" "Will make you think" Well yeah it made me think... Made me think its a pile of fucking diarrhea dog shit.

I haven't been fooled again. So I guess it was a learning experience.
>>
>>340362260
getting the trophy for finishing the game in under a minute was kind of a bitch. The stupid fucking secret door beside the stairs is so buggy
>>
>>340361321
> New game plus
> Pentagram works and has you blasting Demons from hell while quoting John Carpenter movies

Why isn't this a thing.
>>
Complete the game trophy on psn says only 51.5% of people who have played received it

Litteraly half the people who bought the game on playstation haven't finished it and it's a 1 hour game
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 256x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 256x307
>>340362164
>breaks new ground with 'non violet gameplay and an emphasis on story'
>what is the longest journey?
> what is adventure games?
> what is PC game?

Are they seriously *this* ignore or do they just hate us?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.