[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you share a board with people who spent more than $5 on this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: MGSV.jpg (106 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
MGSV.jpg
106 KB, 640x360
>you share a board with people who spent more than $5 on this
>>
>>340355615
I bought it twice, once for $30 as a pre-order on PS3 and again for ~$12 when it released on Steam.

It was better than TPP, no regrets.
>>
I liked it more than TPP

At least Kojima actually bothered to direct the cutscenes
>>
>>340357008
Same. Game is comfy as fuck
>>
They told me it would help development of TPP

Never again
>>
>>340355615
Kojima could sell me a pile of dead grass and I'd pay $40 for it.
>>
>>340357008
I like mission areas way more then the open world shit that is TPP
>>
>>340357008
>>340357129
inb4 someone accuses you two of having meme opinions or some shit. There's always some fag who says that whenever someone says they liked GZ more than TPP.
>>
>>340357396
>>340357527
I think GZ is a perfect example that open world games need to take a step back and just be "open to interpretation". TPP's world was just empty garbage, but GZ had a nice focused map with smooth area and terrain transitions. Not to mention a smidge of platforming and verticality. Sure there a bunch of paths but it was still point A to point B, which is just fine.
>>
>>340357625
For real, I thought we were gonna x number of Camp Omegas as each base in TPP, instead, most were a third or half the size of Camp Omega or nowhere near as well design, or their design being completely nullified by being able to come onto the bases from any side and bypass all the security
>>
>>340357849
You're actually reminding me that they said you'd return to Camp Omega. I guess they were just talking about MGO but holy fuck now I'm even more disappointed.
>>
>>340357982
That and Camp Omega cutscenes in I think Red Band that never ended up making it into the either GZ or TPP in any way

I guess the MGO map was the "Never done before in gaming"
>>
>>340355615
Got it free on PS plus
>>
>tfw played it extensively on every platform it was released on

Such a good game. So replayable.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.