[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chrono trigger 3d remake project
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
They're announcing a kickstarter atE3 for chrono trigger.

After the success of shenmue 3 kickstarter. Sony is announcing a new kickstarter st E3.

They'll have the dream team walk on stage and announce the kickstarter. Exclusively on PS4.

Questions ?
>>
I'll only be here for 17 minutes. Ask away.
>>
>>340355604

>Square doing a fucking Kickstarter for one of the best and most known RPGs in history

>Only for the PS4

Q:

Please do something with your life nigger, please?
>>
>>340355604
>Exclusively on PS4.
This is where you lost me.
>>
Those aren't questions.
>>
I have about 5 minutes. I was told this site was more alive than 2chan. I think Americans don't like chrono trigger ?
>>
>>340355923

Not OP but

? Why . It was first a PS1 exclusive. Then for some reason put on the Nintendo VC.
>>
>>340356481
OUT.

GET HIM OUT

HES NOT AMERICAN
>>
>>340356763
You're thinking of Chrono Cross but that wasn't ported to a Nintendo console
>>
>>340356481
Don't have that mindset, the Japanese are already known to be the last to know about news and pop culture.
>>
>>340356481
We absolutely adore it. At least I do. We just don't believe you.
>>
File: dog.gif (2 MB, 234x233) Image search: [Google]
dog.gif
2 MB, 234x233
>>340356763
>sonybronies have literally no idea what chrono trigger is
>>
>>340356481
We need a source, or you're just shitposting
>>
>>340356481

Silly jap, Chrono trigger wasn't a PS1 exclusive at first.
>>
>>340356481
It's not that people don't care, it's that this is complet and utter nonsense.
>>
>>340355604
hey how about a new game that doesn't suck
too much to ask I know, but why
>>
>>340355740

>Kickstarter
>from SE

Pics of your nose or I don't believe you. That schnoz better be fucking MASSIVE.

Also- voice? And can we just pretend Chrono Cross never happened?
>>
>>340355604
>Chrono trigger 3d remake project

You mean that one from 1999 or so that got a C&D letter from Squaresoft?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.