[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /v/ I just bought these two games for 18 bucks each, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 20160607_200708.png (374 KB, 995x458) Image search: [Google]
20160607_200708.png
374 KB, 995x458
Sup /v/ I just bought these two games for 18 bucks each, what should I expect?
I was looking to pre-order Kirby robobot but I think I'll wait cuz I think It was a good deal.
>>
FF explorers gets pretty boring after ~4-5 hours haven't tried Code Name Steam but it looks like it could be ok. Enjoy it anon.
>>
>>340355028
Why does the game turns boring after a few hours?
>>
>>340355440
I think it's more of a personal thing, it's the same few maps locked for the first few hours doing the same kind of things. It's not unlike monster hunter just without the good combat and cool monsters. I hear it does get a bit better but you'll most likely burn out at some point. My gf burnt out I think ~15 hours in and from my understanding the average is somewhere between 10-15 hours. But there are a lot of people who dig it and maybe you'll be one of those people.
>>
>>340355728
Well Its summer and I think it would be fine to wait for Mh generations

Any one else about STEAM?
>>
>>340356392

Steam is total crap. Not worth the time I took to pirate it. Seriously you wasted money on that.
>>
>>340354745
Hope you have some friends who have only just bought FFE anon. Not very good alone.
>>
Not even a single game that comes out this year.
>>
Got FFEx a few days after release for $40. I put a shitton of hours into it but inevitably found it too slow. I almost feel like going back to it now for the neat class builds
>>
>>340354745
First is boring, and feels bad.
Second one is good. Nor a masterpiece, but it is entertaining, fun and gas good controls. The story and designs are mostly what drives it down, but one doesn't plays nintendo games for the story
>>
>>340354745
Ff ex is fun. Except after about 5/6 stars where things get instagib unavoidable attacks you will hit a Fucking hate wall where you despise the retarded player base that will refuse to ever have any

>heals
>rez'

Magic or items. Ever.

So unless you play white mage expect lots of retarded dying and or timeouts due to stupid.

The game is actually good.

The player base fucking ruins it by being derp and refusing to gitgud.
>>
>>340355728
Actually it is similar in difficulty to monhun.

Even more difficult in some areas. Since NO monhun critter has any unavoidable ohko
>>
>>340354745
FFE= Friends For Enjoyment (For Most)
>>
>>340357302
Fuck you, it's a good game.
>>
File: 2734723-otc-scarecrow.png (122 KB, 278x511) Image search: [Google]
2734723-otc-scarecrow.png
122 KB, 278x511
>>340357302
Kill yourself

OP if you enjoy lovecraft you are going to love Codename S.T.E.A.M, trust me, theres a lot of references and in my opinion is one of the most underrated game on the 3DS, and only because it doesn't look like anime shit
>>
>>340356392
Expect people to shit all over codename STEAM. Most of the people who talk shit about it played it on release before the patch which added a fast forward button to enemy turns because they can be really fucking long without it.
>>
>>340357302
faggot ass bitch didnt even play it
>>
>>340361213
>anime shit
back2reddit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.