[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Playing a video game because of the "girls" in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
>Playing a video game because of the "girls" in it

Please explain why you guys do this
>>
File: kuyashi.jpg (61 KB, 691x597) Image search: [Google]
kuyashi.jpg
61 KB, 691x597
I like girls.
>>
because that's the only reason to "play" those types of games for weebs

Why do you think Senran Kagura threads are just /e/ dumps? Because those games have nothing else to offer.
>>
>>340347258
fag
>>
Waifufags are lonely and pathetic. Lonely and pathetic people play video games well into their 20s and beyond. There's an overlap. Why did you need that explained
>>
If you're given a choice between two 7.8/10 games and one of them has anime girls in it and the other doesn't, you pick the one with anime girls.
>>
>>340346989
it's like when people listen to music from an artist because they find her attractive. i wanted to fuck britney spears and christina aguilera when i was a teenager, just like any other boy my age back then, but i wouldn't be caught dead listening to their garbage.
>>
File: SigmaStarSaga_GBABOX[1].jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
SigmaStarSaga_GBABOX[1].jpg
68 KB, 500x500
I was a horny middle schooler.
Luckily there was a decent game underneath. Not great, but I still had fun.
>>
>>340347486
The /10 rating system tells you nothing about the games

If you mean RPG's let's say it's
>Neptunia
>New Vegas

Any sane person will take New Vegas
>>
>Borderlands
>lol what is this shit writing, memes memes memes
>Cat Girl Without Salad
>HOLY SHIT GOTY, SO FUNNY
>>
>>340346989
It's forgiveable and understandable when you're a horny teenager.

I find it weird that people here are sexually attracted to those cutesy anime little girls though.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (44 KB, 448x338) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
44 KB, 448x338
It's because there's no other thing to compliment.
Neptunia for example doesn't have good gameplay, dialogue, or story, so the only thing people discuss are the girls.
And by "discuss" I mean they dump images going "This girl is cute! CUTE!" and pretend-argue about their favorites. They aren't actually upset at each others' tastes, they just want to prolong the "discussion" with another fan as long as possible.
>>
>>340347726
Waifufags would still find some mannish looking new vegas chick to obsess and shitpost over anyway
>>
>>340347917
This is too real
>>
>>340346989
>implying girls don't do this too

Pretty much any lesbian friend I have that's a weeb does this. Even the straight ones bought uncharted because they thought Drake was hot. Granted most of these people only just became adults so you can blame hormones
>>
>>340347726
What if I've beaten both
>>
>>340348339
Then you use your experience to play a good game instead
>>
File: 1464447054867.jpg (57 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1464447054867.jpg
57 KB, 640x960
>>340348421
Try not to burn down the thread with fire like that anon
>>
>>340347917
>They aren't actually upset at each others' tastes, they just want to prolong the "discussion" with another fan as long as possible.
Most threads on /v/ are exactly like that. Most people don't actually want to talk about any given series, they just want to talk to other fans of a series they like.

This place is almost pointless.
>>
>>340347917
What the fuck a lucid, aware post. Time to get off 4chan and actually play games.
>>
Because it fills the void inside. The lack of intimacy is slowly killing me
>>
>>340346989
Waifufags are cancer. Nothing wrong with liking cute girls but playing shitty games because of this is plebian/10
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.