[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>200 games on steam >Majority of games I've lost interest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11
File: Untitled.png (386 KB, 985x893) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
386 KB, 985x893
>200 games on steam
>Majority of games I've lost interest in, or were mediocre, or had to refund
>Buy a PS4 with Uncharted 4 and Ratchet and Clank
>Have more fun in my life than anything in my Steam collection

>But...but OP, PC has more exclusives than consoles! Who needs Uncharted when you have 4X grand strategies like Hearts of Iron or survival games like Rust???

Don't get me wrong, my main platform is PC but even I can agree that consoles have better quality exclusives. Anyone trying to say otherwise are just contrarian, butthurt PCMR hipsters trying to damage control
>>
>>340344228
> $0.05 has been added to your account.
>>
File: 1418342652649.jpg (145 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
1418342652649.jpg
145 KB, 393x391
PS4fags BTFO
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
File: usa japan.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
usa japan.webm
2 MB, 640x480
>i had fun with SJW cuck: The Game

stopped reading there, go back to getting pegged by your girlfriend after tyrone is done with her
>>
>>340344228
>Have more fun in my life than anything in my Steam collection

Then you're just having false fun. PC Games will always giver a better sense of true fun since the platform is optimized to play games unlike consoles which only give watered down experience. You only think you're having fun playing memecharted because you havent delved deep enough into the PC library and played better shit. Any game on PC will always be more "fun" than any shit on a console.
>>
>>340344228
>1300 games on steam
>Idle them all
>make money
>play tf2 exclusively

I bought a ps4 for kingdom hearts.
>>
Post speccy
>>
>>340344574

>Implying strong women in video games is suddenly the actions of SJW's

So I guess the writers of Tomb Raider were all SJW's back in the 90's. Typical Red pill shill
>>
File: 1464126721515.png (20 KB, 616x930) Image search: [Google]
1464126721515.png
20 KB, 616x930
>>340344228
>buy Battlefront 2 on Steam for 2 bucks
>have more fun with it than any of my PS4 games
>>
>>340344228
More like your taste is shit you fucking nigger
>>
>>340344793
You're right, they were SJW scum
>>
>>340344830
>tfw stuck at the library campaign part again
Fuck defending sections.
Fuck having exactly 1.3 seconds to kill each before you fail
>>
>>340344780

ASUS GTX 980
Intel Core i-5 4690k Devil's Canyon
Kingston Hyper X 8GB RAM

Like I said, no regrets. Runs...most games fine on max settings 1080p
>>
>>340344793
cuck
>>
>>340344793
Laura wasn't a strong woman she was just sex-bait like 90% of woman protags.
>>
>>340344674

Go away, fucking PC hipsters. What games are fun on PC? Arma? CSGO? Rust? Terraria? PC gamers have shit tastes, just admit it
>>
>>340345000
No, I said post speccy not list parts.
Also anyone who lists parts wouldn't put directly copy-paste their Amazon titles.
Nice try sonygger
>>
File: 931.jpg (77 KB, 960x692) Image search: [Google]
931.jpg
77 KB, 960x692
>>340345037

Only alt-right red pill shills use that word. But this is a gaming thread, not a /pol thread. Go away with your SJW-AntiSjw cancer wars, you alt-rightists
>>
>>340344228
Judging a platform by its "exclusives" is fucking stupid.

A gaming platform should be judged by how many good games it has, period.
>>
File: cg3Nmaz.png (252 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
cg3Nmaz.png
252 KB, 500x300
>I don't enjoy anything on steam
That's fine. You're entitled to not like those games.

>I enjoyed Uncharted
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>340344971
Just use the engineer senpai.
You only need to keep one of the shelves, focus on healing that with the engineer.
His weapon should 1 hit the jedi kids
>>
>>340345235
no, i belong here
>>
>>340345236
Consoles literally only have exclusives though. Whether that be consoles only or that specific console only.
Any true multi-plat will be better on PC
>>
>>340344228
I can understand Ratchet and Clank but Uncharted 4? Really?
>>
>mfw consoleplebs will never ever play a good game that isn't bogged down by LCD pandering
@
>>
Was with you until you spazzed out and started spewing about 'exclusives' and actually calling people contrarians which is the most hipster word besides 'irrelevant'
>>
File: 4lwjCtf.gif (2 MB, 416x320) Image search: [Google]
4lwjCtf.gif
2 MB, 416x320
>>340345376

And the funny thing is that console "exclusives" are just, for the most part, watered down PC games.

>Bayonetta 2
Already on PC. It's called DMC.

>Bloodborne
Dark Souls anyone?

>Splatoon, Halo, Killzone
Overwatch, TF2, Battleborn, Unreal, Quake, you name it.

>Mario Maker
Lunar magic

>Uncharted, TLOU
Netflix.

So I just don't understand the appeal of consoles anymore.
>>
>>340344228
I don't know if you're trying to start a debate or trolling, but "exclusives" are this biggest load of shit you cucks ever swallowed. only ones that make sense are PC ones, cause everything is designed on a pc and then formatted afterward. But hell lets just argue like shill over which product to buy, while we're herded into our console camps by developers.
>>
>>340345569
>TPS is the same as FPS
Consider the following: you are wrong in that one regard. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>340345569
Please don't call them.
But yeah besides a few gems, G8 has been the most creatively bankrupt yet.
>>
>>340345782

Aside from a camera angle change, I don't see much difference, aside from the PC shooters having higher skill ceilings and better online.

After all, it feels really nice to have dedicated servers and map rotation that isn't braindead.
>>
>>340345376
Okay.

What I'm saying is that the McGriddle is a McDonald's exclusive but there isn't a single Michelin-3-star restaurant in the world serving a dish you can't get anywhere else.

Nobody would shitpost up the Yelp reviews of Per Se about how it's NEVER EVER gonna get the Shamrock Shake recipe.

Exclusives are not even a conversation worth having
>>
>>340345989
I agree with you on everything except the camera angle bit.
It's like saying GoW and Quake play the same but with a different camera angle, when anyone with even a modicum of functioning brain cells knows that's absolutely fucking retarded and only a mouthbreathing inbred hick would hold such a stupid opinion.
>>
Sakura Dungeon vs Stranger of Sword City.

Which do I get?
>>
>>340346342
In other news, Halo and Doom play nothing alike.

That's got nothing to do with camera angle and everything to do with different games being different.

The only real difference is TPS games offer more potential for environmental interaction since you can more easily see your character in relation to it; there's no rule that says TPS games can't be fast and frantic.
>>
>>340346630
Sakura Dungeon. SoSC is published by NISA
>>
>>340346734
>In other news, Halo and Doom play nothing alike.
:^)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7YnbY_DhKw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ARm06Z8CHA
>>
>>340345235
>alt-rightists
Libkiddies can't even come up with good insults.
What fags.
>implying the far left isn't the most fedora political grouping by far, considering most fedoras align themselves with liberal values
>implying the fedora meme is even funny or valid anymore
>implying "le fedora tips" isn't cancer
>implying implications
>>
>>340344228
t. mad Sonycuck
>>
You only have 200 of the 4000 games on steam. You have shit taste
>>
>>340344228
>gets Hears of Iron 4
>get maybe 400 hours of gameplay

>play Uncharted 4
>finish campaign in 9 hours
>no reasons to keep playing
>>
>>340347948
>HoI4
>400 hours
You accidentally pressed the 0 key twice.
t. /gsg/
>>
>>340348180
>/vg/
Only the STALKER general is good, kill yourself.
>>
>>340348305
t. buttmad paracuckbabbie. I bet you've never even played DH.
>>
why don't you just buy games you'll enjoy and not waste your money on shovelware retard

because for almost every console exclusive there is a very similar multiplat/exclusive on pc
>>
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 883x704) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 883x704
>>340344228
DELETE THIS
>>
>>340344228

I look at my 600+ games on Steam and 100+ on GOG and feel no urge to play anything, I install three or 4 games at a time and spend an hour at most on each of them, and then sigh as I uninstall them.

Once in a while a game will get it's hooks into me and it's as if I'm physically unable to put it down. I play like I used to when I was a kid and could only afford to rent games. When I finish, I immediately return to the lethargic skimming of my library that makes up 40% of my gaming time.

The problem you and I both have is an abundance of choice, why forgive a game's quirks or learning curve when you have hundreds of other games waiting for you. Just a bit of conviction would solve our problem, and you fuck up by wasting money on a console?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>340344228
>Buy absolute shit games
>HURR DURR PC SHIT CONSOLE MASTER RACE
It's always fucking sonyggers making these threads too
>>
>>340349487
Holy fuck this image triggered me into some breathtaking laughs. It's the perfect depiction of /v/ on a daily basis.
Thank you anon
>>
How the fuck are you not in love with HoI4. They've somehow made a grand strategy game that is easy and accessible but difficult and has depth. You have no credible opinion. Plus those other games look like random trash.
>>
>I own 200 games

>heres a generic picture of the canuck steam store page to prove it

>u..uncharted 4 is good i promise
>>
>>340349898
Your post doesn't make any sense. You people are terrible what organization has hired you?
>>
>>340350041
im hired to fuck your pussies lololo :D
>>
>>340350041

My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is that when he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.
>>
>>340344228
>200 games on steam.

Fucking poor kids can't afford to buy games... you fags are the reason they sell digital downloads for the same price as physical copies, even though the downloads don't cost them nearly as much to produce. You pay for nothing, you get nothing...

Anyway... welcome to the real gaming world. Stop renting shit you poor fucker.

For the record: I feel bad for any female who has a guy like this... "Netflix and chill" is the most expensive "date" you've ever been on..... and then you probably blew the guy. kek

Poor fucks and dumb bitches.
>>
File: 1459123979109.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459123979109.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
This thread is fucking embarassing.
>>
>>340350843
its still better than uncharted 4
>>
You must have pretty shit tastes if you have 200 games that are worse than 2 rehashed console games.
>>
>>340351147
Honestly, I haven't played any of the Uncharted series after 2... It finally dawned on me that it was just another Tomb Raider with a male lead that wishes he was Indiana Jones, better writing, and (here's the key) much, much better marketing (fake positive reviews from mainstream media, like IGN, etc).

I couldn't care less about these characters or the shitty been there done that story line.

Advice for Sony: Make better exclusives...
>>
File: wut.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
Wait so buy a PS4 because it has some exclusives you enjoy? what kind of retarded point are you making
>>
>>340352490
I mean, seriously... ask yourselves why Sony halted production of the first generation of PS3s that were backwards compatible and epscaled PS1 and PS2 games (I still have mine) in favor of a model that forces you to buy those games all over again through the PlayStation Store?

The only company that takes advantage and abuses it's audience more than Sony is Nintendo with it's rehashed crap and reliance on it's reselling of games from their older generation consoles through the virtual console.

The shit sells because kids are stupid, and those companies don't really love us.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.