[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did she broke the mirror? Zant was dead, Ganondorf was dead,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
Why did she broke the mirror? Zant was dead, Ganondorf was dead, and even if anyone try something she could go back to Hyrule and ask for help. There was no fucking reasons. Seriously, this was dumb.
>>
>>340340334
To make the ending dramatic.
>>
Because she was destined to be a one off.

Blame the writers.

I want her back too.
>>
>>340340334
To prevent future games having plot holes that could be resolved with Midna one shotting something.
>>
>>340340673
But Ganon destroyed the fused shadows, right?
>>
It was intended to be a permanent solution, but since Link and Zelda reincarnate so often it was kind of pointless. Then again, she probably didn't know that.
>>
>>340340334
this >>340340492

>>340340673
Midna can't warp something more powerful than her.
>>340340778
It's in the end credits half-buried in the dirt. So no.
>>
So nobody can use the twilight realm as a dumping ground for future criminals.
>>
>>340340784
The permanent solution for what?
>>
because she want that link dick but she know zelda crazy
>>
ZANT DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>340340974

The Twilight Mirror accidentally, by some chance, even in the furthest future, ending up sending a Triforce Wielder or immensely powerful Warlock into the Shadow Realm where their essence can influence it, I guess.

No matter how small the chance, Midna wanted it to be straight up zero.
>>
>>340341153
yes he did
>>
>>340341643
okay getting beat was what he did wrong
>>
>>340341617
Intelligent response.

I trip my hat to you good sir.
>>
>>340342521
*tip
>>
>>340341153
wasn't zant the next king anyway? why the fuck they skipped him?
>>
>>340342521
he looked like a great character until the fight against him
zant acting as a child really made my boner dead
>>
>>340343080
Because he was edgy and evil. If you're a Twili, you can be one or the other, but you can't be both.

"b- but MUH BIRTHRIGHT!"

He was basically Ganondorf.
>>
>>340341153
well duh, his plot twist basically meant he was too stupid to do anything, right or wrong, by himself
>>
>>340340334

she destroys it so future incarnations of ganon cannot use the same trick, not only that but she is still a descendant of the fuckers that tried to steal light, and more importantly she was given a piece of heart from zelda to be allowed to exist in the light realm, something highly forbidden.
>>
>>340340876
>half-buried

it's literally shattered senpai, what you see is what remains, it's not buried, it's on the grass
>>
>>340340334

Because she was incompatible with link and had to do force herself away from him.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.