[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"It's the NX!" "New Mario game at launch!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10
File: image.png (76 KB, 240x184) Image search: [Google]
image.png
76 KB, 240x184
"It's the NX!"
"New Mario game at launch!"
>new Mario bros game
>>
Yeah, remember how great the Wii U's Mario launch game was?
>>
>>340339832
If its just "New Super Mario Bros NX" I will pop a fucking blood vessel.
>>
File: wpw.png (2 MB, 1751x939) Image search: [Google]
wpw.png
2 MB, 1751x939
>another fischer price shit for babbies

bravo nintendon't
>>
File: A_Monkey.png (190 KB, 364x329) Image search: [Google]
A_Monkey.png
190 KB, 364x329
>>340339832
MONKEY!
>>
File: super-mario-monster.jpg (50 KB, 620x423) Image search: [Google]
super-mario-monster.jpg
50 KB, 620x423
Can we talk about the Mario Bros movie, and what a treasure it is?
>>
>>340339973
Didn't play.....any good?
>>
oh fuck you luigi
>>
>>340340037
You know deep down that's what'll it be anon
>>
File: SMB32.jpg (110 KB, 984x596) Image search: [Google]
SMB32.jpg
110 KB, 984x596
>>340340043
I don't want this shit.
I want this shit.
>>
>>340340043
>shit on the left

I sure as fuck don't want that.
>>
>>340339832
I miss him so much
>>
>>340340105
Bob Hoskins said it himself it was the shittest thing he'd ever done
>>
>>340340236
>doesn't want Witcher Legend of Zelda
>doesn't want Redneck Rampage Mario
fag
>>
>>340340212
So play that shit?
>>
>>340340394
I do nigga I do.
>>
>>340340332
look, ill bite cause theres probably someone stupid enough out there to want shit like that, but mario and zelda should just stay mario and zelda, with incremental improvement and mixing things up now and again
>>
I just want mario 64 2. I would kill for it.

Even Sunshine 2 I'd settle for.

Galaxy games were way to simple and easy to be worth playing after one playthrough. 3d world was fucking garbage. I feel like nintendo keeps tinkering with how to make easy, lazy, cheap games be successful, so they don't have to put in effort any more.
>>
File: SMBSS 1.jpg (28 KB, 612x463) Image search: [Google]
SMBSS 1.jpg
28 KB, 612x463
>>340340289
And apparently Dennis Hopper left the set screaming a few times, as well. Iggy and Spike improvised shitloads of their dialogue. Infact, I read that most of the movie was rewritten or made up on the spot because the directors couldn't get their shit in order.

All in all, it's amazing it ever got completed.
>>
>>340340595
Going back to sunshine recently I much prefer galaxy, though arguably easier is a lot more fun than that Flood shite
>>
>>340340037
>reveal day
>We're excited to announce the next entry to one of our oldest series!
>fade in generic NSMB gameplay
>"Introducing New Super Mario bros/ NX!"
>zooms out again, to a TV screen
>Wario and Walugi angrily watching the screen
>Wario throws remote at tv, changing the channel
>news about newly discovered ancient ruins, filled with treasure
>>
File: 13cultposter.jpg (373 KB, 623x301) Image search: [Google]
13cultposter.jpg
373 KB, 623x301
>>340340105

There's so many good movies I haven't watched, but I've lost count of the times I've watched this piece of crap.
That song that feels like it plays over most of the movie is burned into my head.
>>
>>340340043
>>340340332
Sounds good.
>>
>>340340037
How would you feel if it was a 2D Mario game with the art style of the Mario & Luigi games?

I mean NSMBU was pretty good
>>
>>340339832
>NX getting allegedly using the Tegra X1
>New PS4 allegedly getting the RX480
I honestly don't know why Nintendo doesn't just try to get into the "let's just make a good console" mindset. This gimmicky shit is killing them and everyone knows that.
>>
>>340342635
But if the NX is a handheld thing then the Tegra will suit it fine. Guess we'll find out soon...hopefully.
>>
>>340342887
That's the problem though, why in the fuck are they making a new handheld? Didn't the "new" 3DS just release a year ago?

Nintendo keeps alienating their player base more and more. They needed a solid replacement for the Wii U's failure, ideally something backwards compatible with the Wii U so they could sell some fucking games that were actually good for that system. Instead they come out with another gimmicky piece of shit literally no one wanted. People like Nintendo's IPs, and would be willing to buy a console just to play them. When their console is an aborted fetus of "innovation" like the Wii U no one is going to bother. That seems to be the case with the NX from everything I've seen so far.

Miyamoto needs to be let go. He's the reason Star Fox Zero failed and he's the reason they're sticking with the "Let's hope this next gimmicky piece of shit sticks this time" mentality.
>>
>>340343524
Who knows. Its might be that fuckin hybrid thing people keep insisting. Really i just want a strong Nintendo console. I really dont give a shit if it gets 3rd party or not seeing as i play those elsewhere already. Just would like a kick ass Nintendo system once again with great 1st party games.

And a normal fucking controller. The wii u pro controller i like alot. Hope they keep it.
>>
>>340340043
Nintendo changes their aesthetic every gen, the Wii u was playroom shit, but it'll change with the nx.

Gamecube-Tropical
Wii - Space
Wii u- Fischer Price
NX- ???
>>
>>340340043
>le vidya needs realism meme
>>
>>340341037
i want a Simpsons Hit n Run/GTA clone with co-op starring Wario and Waluigi
>>
>>340339832
>yfw it's Super Mario 3D World 2
>>
>>340345156
I really enjoyed 3D World but I would like a 3D Mario like 64 and Sunshine a lot more
>>
>>340345384
Fair point, it's hard to do any thing new when 3D world does so much, and something with more advanced movement would be interesting.
>>
If they want NX to succed Zelda U and Smash 4 complete edition should be launch titles.
And try to get 3rd party shit in time
>>
>>340339832
It's hotel mario 2.
>>
>>340340289
Alec Guiness said on record that making Star Wars was a mistake for his career, yet here we are.
>>
>>340340105
Yes.

I am watching Mad Max fury Road right now and I'm only thinking of it as a fucked up Mario Kart movie.
>>
>>340340754
it got completed on a inflated budget because no one agreed with each other on set, and then the directors left the film without a single scene fully finished
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.