[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>zelda fans make theories about zelda lore >idiots, assburgers,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: dark souls 2 vs dark souls 3.jpg (304 KB, 960x1078) Image search: [Google]
dark souls 2 vs dark souls 3.jpg
304 KB, 960x1078
>zelda fans make theories about zelda lore
>idiots, assburgers, autists, no lifes

>dark souls fans make theories about dark souls lore
>holy shit what a great fanbase
>>
>>340339364
Dark Souls beyond the first (and I'm being generous here) has not plot. It's a game where you kill one boss after another with a maze in between. Anyone trying to make "theories" are just writing fanfiction. SoulsBorne "plots" are made of references and random item descriptions.
>>
Because the souls series actually has lore.
>>
H Y R U L E H I S T O R I A
>>
>angry kids and manchildren still bicker over liking things someone else doesn't like

lol, faggots
>>
Souls fans are some of the most self serving, smuggish, entitled fuckwits on the planet.

For them its all just "Its ok when a Souls game does it and if you disagree you're not a gamer"
>>
File: 1295490026792.jpg (17 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1295490026792.jpg
17 KB, 360x240
>>340340727
What fanbase are you a part of? It's got to be among the whiniest.
>>
>>340339364
because most of Zeldas lore is explicit, and thus most lore discussion is straight up fanfiction,
dark souls has room for lore and is easier to talk about without doing fanfiction stuff without going into fanon, like the solair first born thing.

its not immune, but there really isnt much to discuss about zelda lore.
>>
>>340339364
>>dark souls fans make theories about dark souls lore
>>holy shit what a great fanbase

Said literally no one ever.

From drones are always reaching the highest places on shitty fanbases list is this your first day outside reddit?
>>
>>340340727
/Thread
>>
>>340340727
This pretty much, it doesn't matter which opinion you throw at peoople from the souls fans, they'll always throw something at you like it's hot shit.
>I think DaS2 is the best of the series
>Lol enjoy your shit taste
>I enjoy Bloodborne more than DaS3
>Lol you're just a consolecuck
>I think demon's is the worst game in the series
>Lol mad PCuck
It's pure cancer.
>>
>>340341413
From the souls fanbase*
>>
>>340339364
>zelda fans make theories about zelda lore
>idiots, assburgers, autists, no lifes

Pre-Hyrule Historia we used to had threads about Zelda lore, those were pretty cool and fun.

Pos-Hyrule Historia and Tumblr insurrection, discussing Zelda lore is useless and neo-Zeldafags and generic Zelda fangirls are annoying as fuck.
>>
I like Zelda.
I don't care about fan theories and think the timeline discussion is nonsense.

I like Dark Souls.
I think discussing lore was interesting when the community was still really small during DS1's early days.
It became such a hip-thing though that it's just annoying and embarrassing now
and day 1 guides made it completely pointless for DS3.

None of this is going to ruin the games for me though.
>>
>>340341413
That's the case for pretty much anything though
and has less to do with soulsfans and more with "gamer culture" idiots.
>>
>>340341413
Welcome to the video game industry's community culture circa 2002 and on. Are you just getting here?
>>
>Zelda theories
Wait. What theories? The games are pretty straight forward about everything, and don't really even attempt to hint about anything.

The only thing I can think of would be something like, why Fi seems more like an AI construct than an enchanted sword fairy thing.
>>
>>340343352
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVJOVIJFMKk

http://zeldaoottheories.tumblr.com/

mostly these theories

a couple of these have been posted on /v/ for discussion. but most people rage at these sorts of things. I understand that alot of it is bullshit, but it takes a certain degree of open mindedness
>>
>>340340402
And thats half the fun of the game desu. It's literally working as intended, Miyazaki has said so himself countless times.
>>
>>340343935
>The Poe sisters may have been brutally raped and murdered.
Well, I can probably guess why the theories don't get taken seriously.
>>
>>340343935
These are at least better than MM's ones. Once I realised the cycle was true I started waiting for the next game so badly so they'd hate on MM.
>>
>>340345053
yeah like i said its bullshit but its still pretty fascinating to see what people come up with
>>
Is this the "Nintendrones desperately trying to stay relevant so they'll compare their shitty franchises to better games" thread?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.