[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.oddworld.com/soulstorm/ JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: ABEFACE_8291.jpg (1 MB, 3852x4200) Image search: [Google]
ABEFACE_8291.jpg
1 MB, 3852x4200
http://www.oddworld.com/soulstorm/

JUST
>>
>>340338291
>Caddicarus
>>
Give me Stranger's Wrath II
>>
>>340338584
Caddi's pretty nice despite raising his wife's daighters, although his channel went the jontron route with the random dvd movies
>>
>>340338904
I stopped caring once he got that shitty haircut and tats
is he still doing any videogame related content?
>>
>>340338291
>Abe as you've never seen him before
Please tell me it only means graphically, don't ruin this franchise
>>
What is even going on?

Where is the supposed JUSTing? And I couldn't see any mention of Caddicarus either. The site was kinda broken on mobile, so maybe I'm not getting it.
>>
explain me the JUST meme
>>
>>340339008
Yeah, he still does 2 video game related videos a week, he just also does "Caddy's film Friday's" which are exactly what they sound like.

Like his game reviews, his movie reviews are only really good if it's something he is actually passionate about and preferably played as a child. Reviewing stuff that he only watched a week ago isn't really good because he has no real insight that anyone else wouldn't have.
>>
>>340339810
so how often does the good content show up, then?
>>
File: el justo.jpg (57 KB, 590x750) Image search: [Google]
el justo.jpg
57 KB, 590x750
>>340339728
There was this image, which then got shopped onto an image of Brendan Fraser regarding his alimony payments. Then Reddit ran wild with it like "cuck" because they wanted memes they were in on and could pepper freely in any post to prove they're cool.
>>
>>340339728
Holy fuck newfags just keep pouring in. Why? What brought you here? Where do you come from? Reddit or tumblr?
>>
>>340340281
i think they already know about it though, so hes probably just shitposting.
>>
>punished abe.
>>
File: Fangus.jpg (620 KB, 1200x1749) Image search: [Google]
Fangus.jpg
620 KB, 1200x1749
I don't know what the fuck you're all talking about, but I'm glad there's still oddworld stuff going on. Fangus looked cool, it's too bad it was canceled so long ago.
>>
>>340338904
>Caddi's pretty nice despite raising his wife's daughters
Wait, this is an actual thing he's doing? That's why those kids tend to pop up a lot? So what's the story behind this?
>>
bumperino, bucko
>>
>>340338291

>no J.A.W

FUCK YES

THOSE RETARDS LITERALLY RUINED NEW AND TASTY WITH THEIR BULLSHIT
>>
>>340340896
He mentions that in a video. I'll try to find it
>>
>>340338291
abe always scared the crap out of me but this is new levels of uneasiness I'm feeling when he stares at me like that

like he's about to blink and go "helloo"
>>
>>340341414
Did they ever fix the PC ports of Stranger and Munch? Last I heard, they dropped Munch because they decided the console versions were more important, despite saying they were going to fix that broken mess.
>>
>>340343346
I know they fixed the Stranger port, it was downright unplayable when it first released.
>>
>>340343346

never

they flat out abandoned like the cucks they were
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.