[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mount and Blade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160607-232646.png (832 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160607-232646.png
832 KB, 1440x2560
Shit so I haven't been on here last couple weeks due to being on holiday. Went on amazon to blow some money and see this.
Holy shit I'm fucking hyped. Despite already having it on steam with some 500 hours.
Ps4 in lounge is comfier for play.
>>
>m&b with no mods
??????????
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
THAT'S A NICE HEAD YOU HAVE ON YOUR SHOULDERS
>>
>>340333068
ps4 has no mods
>>
>>340333238
>>340333412
That's true for now but with what's happening with Fallout 4. It might not be so much of a problem.
As long as they have imperial Rome mod and phantasy chalradia also floris
>>
>14 British quarter pounders for vanilla warband
In a vacuum it's worth it sure, but what advantage does being on ps4 get you? If it were portable on the vita or something then perhaps you'd have that argument
>>
>>340333068
why don't you just move your pc
>>
>>340333068
Great timing!
>>
>>340333963
Because if it's not the weekend and I'm just in from work, sofa and large screen are far more comfortable
I'm lazy yes
My pc setup is shite yes
>>
>>340333068
I hooked up an xbox controller to see how it would play and jesus it was terrible. I dont think consolefriends will like this, given the dated graphics and the utter shit controls that a controller will have

Which is a shame because Warband is fucking amazing
>>
>>340334280
then move the PC beforehand
>>
>Herding cows without mods
>Or without cheats to see where the fuckers ran off at night
>With a controller.
>>
>>340333068
I just checked and this is actually legit, what is the point? It just doesn't seem like a game that is playable on a controller not to mention the huge lack of mod support
>>
>>340334593
they released it on the shield a while ago
maybe it's just for more bannerlord money
>>
>>340333823
>That's true for now but with what's happening with Fallout 4. It might not be so much of a problem.
top kek haven't you heard of the shitstorm?
at this point it's likely they'll pull mod support completely
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.