[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Final Fantasy XV Real talk. What are the chances that this actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Final Fantasy XV

Real talk. What are the chances that this actually turns out really good and is able to sit among the best of the series?
>>
Who just walks around with their shit open like that, what a faggot
>>
BACK
>>
a -12% chance
>>
Very low. But it will be much better than FFXIII at the very least.
>>
>>340332350
I'm thinking it's gonna be better than the FF-13 series, not sure about overall best of the series.

It looks graphically amazing. I also love the combat. We still don't know a lot about the story.

My one problem with the game was when I was playing the Episode Duscae "beta" enemies seemed to show up every 5 seconds. I know they're copying previous FF's but it just doesn't feel right, I hope they make it to where enemies are just in one area and if you want to fight them you run into them. Not have them constantly spawn on you, so you can explore the area and enjoy the setting.
>>
>>340332350
75% chance it might be one of the best through my calculations
>>
Considering how shit the combat is, it will be mediocre at best.
>>
>>340333389
Did not stop el wither 3
>>
File: finalabortion15.png (390 KB, 2665x1133) Image search: [Google]
finalabortion15.png
390 KB, 2665x1133
dead on arrival
>>
>>340333503

That's why I didn't say it would be shit. Just something mediocre that won't live up to the ten year hype.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.