[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone help me climb out of fucking gold because I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: lel.png (159 KB, 502x198) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
159 KB, 502x198
Can someone help me climb out of fucking gold because I can't do it in solo Q

Everyone fucking suck and is toxic as fuck, even when I get mid and top fed they can do nothing with the kills because they suck, and bot goles 1/10 every game

I main jg

I get top and mid fed, ward their jungle, invade their jg which gets me 3-4 lvls ahead of the entire enemy team and yet, I pressure lanes and hold our lanes if needed, I ward dragon and get dragon if there's a chance, and yet I still can't carry those shitters because late game they just die like idiots and I end up 1v4 or 1v5 and there's not much I can do no matter how fucking pro I am
If there's a way to carry these shitters then I haven't discovered it yet.
>>
league of legends sucks dick
>>
>>340332780
>>340331451
quality of content
>>
>>340331263
I played League for 4 years. Quit while you're ahead. It only goes downhill from here.
>>
>>340331263

climbing out of gold is easy as fuck you're just shit mate
>>
If you're in gold then you're a fucking gold player, deal with it scrub.
>>
>>340331263
abuse the system and que with hehe friends as 5 or so and go on team speak
>>
File: b57e4c0e07.jpg (79 KB, 1047x274) Image search: [Google]
b57e4c0e07.jpg
79 KB, 1047x274
>>340333483
Yeah, right.
>>
>>340333968
Getting kills doesnt mean you know how to carry. You could have stolen those for all we know. In other words yeah you shit. I got to diamond in about 100 games on a new acc. I main udyr and nasus.
>>
>>340335717
teach me how to carry then
>>
>>340333968
damn you're like me before I quit league. Always had good KD and blamed bad teams. If you're really good you will help your team get fed since you should be good enough to not need all the extra kills.
>>
stop playing ranked. it's objectively terrible. your rank is only a metric for how well you can carry your whole team.
>>
>>340335969
Get towers as soon as possible, breaking open bot lane inhib is high priority because it makes baron safer to secure, determine if you have a good team fight or not send single strong splitting champs in a lane alone
>>
>>340333968
>the goal of the game is getting kills

I was just leveling a new account the other day and spammed Coop vs. AI for exp and noticed this is the mentality of new players (and probably some smurfs). They will towerdive, they will go around the tower to try and kill the recalling bots, if they're not killing a bot they're roaming towards another lane to kill bots, and in the meantime I'm seemingly the only one that remembers the motherfucking goal of the game is to destroy those goddamn towers.

So yeah. Push. Control objectives. Learn about team composition and try to play to your team's strengths. Contest when sensible, trade when not. Remember that at the core LoL (and Dota) are strategy games first and team deathmatch second. Gain those skills and maybe you will be worthy of actually belonging at a higher Elo.
>>
>>340336134
It's hard when your ad carry quits.
>>
>>340337079
>the goal of the game is getting kills

It is not, and I didn't say that, don't look at my kills, look at my deaths, I focused objectives and prevented dying as much as possible.
>>
If you ask me, jungle is not a role to carry in. It's team support. Your goals as jungle are to push towers, set up kills, take objectives and save your carries. ADC and Mid are more the Carry roles. Top can do it, but only certain top lane champions.

Also, if you do everything right and are still having shitters, try being motivating. Congratulate kills, console on deaths, encourage people. Being rude and mean just gives people reason to not listen to you.
>>
>>340337768
>don't look at my kills, look at my deaths

It's the same thing, if you're playing for K/D you're already playing wrong. It's a strategy game, stop getting focused on not dying and start getting focused on what will win your team the game. Sometimes what will win your team the game is you dying so they don't, specially if you're the team's designated punching bag.
>>
I've got 2 accounts in diamond, 3 in plat. It's not that hard to get out of gold. Plat is the true elo hell
>>
>Playing league of legends since prior to s1, had my ufo corki skin
>played nothing but 3s, placing in gold (before there was diamond, so plat equiv) in s1
>s2 placed plat
>s3 i decide to play solo queue, try it out with my friend
>he's terrible and we lose a lot, i get placed in bronze 2
>tell him I have to play solo for a bit
>play nothing but sejuani, go on a 24 game win streak
>skip from s5 to s1, g5 to g1
>when i'm in plat, switch to varus
>go on a crazy win streak again, ending the season 16-3 with varus
>get bored of climbing around plat 2, i lost my division matches to diamond once and gave up
>had a total of 3 varus losses, 1 sej loss, and my like 8 placement losses
>end season 45-14 or some stupid shit

League is easy and it's also a bad game. I don't know why you salty fucks play it and take it so serious, when it's not a good game.
>>
>>340331263
don't main jungle
most junglers aren't high enough influence to carry games compared to Mids or ADCs

I used to main jungle but I figured most junglers have to have tankiness and mobility for objective control, which makes them useful as champions, but not good at carrying pubs in solo queue

pick a mid and an adc (like sivir) and queue Mid/adc
>>
>>340331263
The easiest way to climb out of gold is to realize that LoL's rank system is fucking meaningless and to uninstall
>>
>>340333968
What's that blue thing
>>
>>340340079
>ADC

Carry is the worst role to carry from, ironically. When the enemy Shyvana makes a beeline for you every fight, you're entirely in your team's hands. If they don't peel successfully for you, you have to run away or die, and time spent running away is time not spent carrying.
>>
>>340340437
That'd be the new frozen heart icon.
>>
>>340340842
Why do they randomly change item icons for no fucking reason and make the art style even less consistent while also breaking the recognizability everyone's used to?
>>
just play normals
>>
File: lel.png (891 KB, 1886x1026) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
891 KB, 1886x1026
OP here, finally got a bot that didn't go 1/10 in 10 minutes and a mid yasuo that knew what he was doing
>>
>>340341021
Because riot has a "progress for progress" sake mentality. Which is dumb, because it means anyone who leaves is likely never coming back. Riot shoots themselves in the foot because of this.
>>
>>340331263
Sent ;)
>>
File: 1395393624579.jpg (31 KB, 300x326) Image search: [Google]
1395393624579.jpg
31 KB, 300x326
>>340331263
>people still fucking play LoL in 2016
>people ever kept playing it after 2012
>>
>>340337768
>Preventing yourself from dying as much as possible
>0 deaths makes me good
I bet you are those pussy who wants to keep a good k/d. For fuck sakes, you aren't even helping your team you cuck. Even though you're fed or farmed, it won't mean shit if you cannot adapt to your teammate play style. You're stuck in gold because you do not want to cooperate with them. Shit, i got to fucking plat 2 last season and just quit the game. The game is trash now. Fuck killing other players, get objectives you fuck. People in low elo don't even understand what it means to control the game. They just simply dive or try and pick a fag that is out of position. What happens next? Nothing. They don't capitalize on shit. They just rinse and repeat. In premades, yes this strategy works, but in solo queue, it's all you senpai and only (you). Control the game and if you are good, get their attention so they all start to panic or either rage at one another. It's a fucking mind game.
>>
>>340340079
I mained jungle Season 1&2, back when you could absolutely carry.

I'd jungle GP and shit fury all over the enemy team.

Those were the days when League was actually good.
>>
>>>/vg/144760342
holy fucking shit FUCK OFF nobody likes this fucking shit game and you're a retarded fucking newfag for not knowing that in the first place
>>
>>340341559
That's all I ever played when I used to play league. I'd play just enough ranked to hit gold every season (for the free skin) and then never touch it again.
>>
Can you check my 5?
>>
>tfw carried self out of silver last week
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.