[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Splitscreen on PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
What are some good games for splitscreen on PC?

I have two monitors and it seems like there's so few coop games on PC.

Me and my brother have been playing Black Ops 3 zombies splitscreen and we've been messing around with Enter the Gungeon.
>>
Ay yo hol up. You can play Gungeon on split screen?
>>
>>340328952
there's coop. when you plug in a second input device, a purple guy appears and you can talk to him and then player two becomes the purple guy.

i duplicate the monitors image so that we each have our own monitor so we don't have to both squint at the same 23 inch monitor. it's not technically splitscreen i guess because we're looking at the same image but it's two separate instances of the same image
>>
>>340329204
oh ok. thanks bruv
>>
>>340328598
>I have two monitors and it seems like there's so few coop games on PC.

There are a lot actually unless you're one of those eric maymayers who hates indies

pccouchcoop.com
>>
Left 4 dead has some leftover code from the Xbox 360 version that can be used.

It's annoying to setup though.
>>
>>340329393
Enter the dungeon is an indie and we had fun with that
>>
File: distnace.jpg (335 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
distnace.jpg
335 KB, 1920x1080
distance is a really good futuristic racing game with split screen
>>
>>340329204
Why duplicate? You can set up both monitors to be a single monitor, set the game resolution to 3840x1080 (if both of them are 1080p), and get the game to split horizontally.

You'll both have your own monitor. I do it all the time. It always works as long as it splits horizontally.
>>
How many screens do you want OP?
>>
>>340330856
That's how we do it for blops 3 but enter the dungeon doesn't ever actually split the screen
>>
I wish more games had coop
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.