[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth playing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Is it worth playing?
>>
File: Argilla.gif (493 KB, 489x300) Image search: [Google]
Argilla.gif
493 KB, 489x300
Yeah.
>>
No, it's time you will otherwise spend curing cancer and developing faster-than-light travel.
>>
>>340322050
Nah, it's filler - the game
>>
>>340322253
>>340322554
Then what the fuck am I supposed to play during summer
>>
>>340322646
Make my warp engine, faggot
>>
Yes. Story in the first game is kinda boring but the gameplay is great. The second game is one of the best JRPGs ever.
>>
>>340323048
I actually found it to be the other way around... I loved the mystery of the world, the characters, Nirvana... the sequel had a lot of dumb-ass answers[/spoilers]. Why do you prefer the second one?
>>
>>340322050
yes. i liked it more than the second game.
>>
>>340326315
Probaly cause of the battle theme
Would be a crime not to post it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4PCOAJ80lo
>>
>>340322050
Not even a SMT/10
Though despite its quite generic gameplay it has a cool story.
>>
Glocks
>>
>>340322050
pretty nice, but it feels like babby's first SMT
>>
>>340327470
The human/gun fighting really was the worst part of this game. Worse than its encounter rate.
>>
>>340326804
Still prefered the DDS1 battle theme more.
>>
It's the only Atlus RPG with futa. It's a must play.
>>
>>340328536
Human/gun fighting is my favorite thing about SMT though. I thought it was really neat in this one because by swapping to human form you're not held back by the demon form's weaknesses unlike a bunch of other games where if an enemy can exploit a weakness all you can do is spam guard forever or waste your whole party's turn.
>>
>>340328536
It's annoying that transforming isn't a free action. I'd just run from every fight that started in human form.

The second game was a little better in giving you ammo, but it was still just as annoying.
>>
>>340326804
best normal battle theme i have ever heard in a video game. its so fucking hype!
>>
>>340329729

Agreed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVCPSFvNlsY
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.