[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LITERALLY THE WORST BOSS EVER. >only has 2 moves >both
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 1920x1080
LITERALLY THE WORST BOSS EVER.

>only has 2 moves
>both can potentially one shot you
>can't even stop, let alone dodge his call from beyond
>acts like a faggot the whole time

What the fuck From?
>>
>>340318667
>>both can potentially one shot you
if you never leveled vit, yes
>>
>>340319210
>he levels up
>>
>>340318667
I don't like defending memehash but you can entirely avoid call from beyond by hugging his body he will never activate it and if he does you can stagger him cancelling it and if you are being 1 shotted just stack arcane defense.
>>
>>340318667
Holy fuck, are you really having trouble with Memeolash? He's the easiest boss in the entire game. I dare say even easier celestial ayymisary. His call beyond is very dodgeable, and his only other attacks are weak punches and "YOU BETTER NOT SIDE STEP OR ELSE": The spell.
I mean, I guess I can forgive you if you have cerebral palsy or downs or something.
>>
>>340318667
>acts like a faggot the whole time
>not liking AWOOOOOOOO
>>
>hating based miclash cage

Yeah nah
>>
But he is the best boss
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Did they ever fix being able to kill him with Simon's Bowblade? I remember making a new character after the DLC hit and getting the bowblade and just pelting him with arrows from across the hall and he never moved away. Entirely pointless since he's a piss easy gimmick boss, but I still found it kind of funny how easy it was to exploit.
>>
Who?

Nikolash Cage?
>>
nah, bed of chaos is the worst boss in any souls game period. others that are close are:
dragon god
undead giant ball n/chain
ceaseless discharge
>>
>>340319371
>he acts hardcore then complains about getting hit
>>
>>340320136
>undead giant ball n/chain
fuck that guy
>>
He's a mediocre fight, he's incredibly easy and if you're having trouble I'd suggest to git gud

Otherwise, he's fun and has some of the most memorable dialogue in the game. the lore around him and the school is really cool too.

Idk how you're having trouble from the magic attack. So easy. Just take your time and space your attacks better
>>
>>340318667
https://youtu.be/CMFsUdh4eoc

No buffs,
No huge HP bars..
>>
>>340319419
Or you could just dodge out of the way, it's seriously not hard at all.
>>
in my experience the magic burst attack is easier to dodge if you unlock and roll toward him. rolling away give the others more time to home in on you
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.