[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even if you hated Resident Evil 6 we can all at least agree the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Even if you hated Resident Evil 6 we can all at least agree the bits with this guy were great right?
The final chase scenes in the lava trying to get away from him were pure Kino.

It's especially thrilling if you have a co op bro when you fight him.

Imo
Jake campaign > Leon > Chris > Ada
Can't wait for the next game.
>>
>>340318056
>Kino

post discarded, retard
>>
>kino
If you're gonna use that retarded buzzword at least know what it fucking means, idiot
>>
>>340318056
>hated it
Why would I hate it? Resident evil 6 was a great game. Even if the puzzles were dumbed down in favor action it was still fun to play and exciting throughout.
>>
File: 1403735911338.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
1403735911338.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>340318393
>Getting butthurt about standard 4chan vocabulary.

Time to leave Summer friend.
>>
>>340318056
>Dat scene where you have to hide in the bins
>>
I enjoyed the game. It had huge issues though. The second half of Leon's and all of Chris's story sucked. Cut those and all of the quick time events and it would have been really good.
>>
Is kino another Jap word or am I behind the times again?
>>
File: 1465171484827.jpg (131 KB, 525x809) Image search: [Google]
1465171484827.jpg
131 KB, 525x809
>not invading peoples games all day

i dont get why this game got a 3.5/10 what the fuck

you know what i think that the series made the transition to action like aliens and alien and people don't like change
>>
>>340318056
>>
>>340320089
It only got that on Gamespot.
Places like Gametrailers and IGN game it like high 7 scores.
>>
>>340319847
It's a common buzzword on /tv/.
And it's the german word for cinema
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.