[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I do this, friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: chaos-witch-quelaag-large.jpg (124 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
chaos-witch-quelaag-large.jpg
124 KB, 600x338
How do I do this, friends?
>>
If you really can't hack it, you can just summon Mildred. She trivialises the fight for you, though.
>>
Don't let her corner you
When she spits lava everywhere, go somewhere less burny
Fuck off as soon as you see her bend over and hug the spider face
>>
Observe her tells and avoid her attacks while getting in your own attacks in the meantime. Do this until her health bar reaches 0.
>>
>>340317986
you could cheese it and keep running till she does the really long lava spit move then attack. takes a while though, also book it when her human form goes limp
>>
>>340317986
you'll need 2 glasses, some rum, a blender and 5 bananas

and a little bit of luck
>>
>>340317986
Just run around and attack her after she spits lava

Beat her in my first try, I don't know if it was supposed to be hard or not, but you just need to keep some distance
>>
>>340318517
She is constantly near me. I don't think I'm that fast even with Havel's ring.
When I manage to go behind her and attack her ass, she explodes without warning and kills me instantly.
>>
>amazing chest ahead
>>
>>340317986
Circle strafe and back away when needed. This is how you deal with every single boss in Dark Souls pretty much.
>>
>>340318908

Before she explodes, the human part bows down for a few seconds and the spider looks like it's resting. So yeah, that's kinda hard to see with her huge ass in the way, but you should be able to tell when the spider calms down for a suspiciously long time.

I think her best openings are when the spider vomits lava in a wide arc, and just after her fire sword combo. Also circle strafe.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.