[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that there is no such thing as a bad game, Just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: gamer_girl.jpg (110 KB, 960x801) Image search: [Google]
gamer_girl.jpg
110 KB, 960x801
Daily reminder that there is no such thing as a bad game, Just games that you don't like.
>>
Daily reminder you are retarded and should hang yourself
>>
>>340317014
there are no bad political leaders, just ones I don't like

build the wall
>>
>Ride to Hell Retribution
>Sonic 06
>>
The word "bad", used colloquially, is just about the single most subjective term there is in the entirety of the english language. You could say there is not a single bad thing at all whatsoever. You probably wouldn't be incorrect, but you'd sound like a retard.

Of course there are bad games.
>>
>>340317014
Yes there is if your game doesn't work it's bad. Objectively bad.
>>
>>340317437
Both those games are amazing if you consider them from an ironic deconstruction of the industry standpoint but that's too high brow for you so I'll dumb it down for you HURR GAME GOOD U DUM
>>
>>340317797
Every game works exactly as programmed, and they were programmed that way by a human with extensive coding skills.
>>
>>340317797

Incorrect, if the game doesn't work then you have to go outside or do something else. It saved you from having to play a video game.
>>
>>340317014
The image is far more interesting than most of v itself
>>
Not true at all. I can enjoy games but know they were not made well. I had alot of fun playing Duke Nukem Forever, but I know it had a fuck ton of issues.
>>
By that logic it also means that there are no good games, only games that you like.
>>
I made a game where you have to get fucked in the butt if you lose, it's not bad you just don't like it.
>>
>>340320282
Actually the games I like are good because I form my tastes objectively not based on bias.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
k
>>
>>340317014

I made a game in gamemaker that I didn't finish and crashes at launch, are you sure it's not a bad game?
>>
>>340318646
Jesus, does that guy ever not scream?
>>
File: 1454795032859.png (538 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454795032859.png
538 KB, 1280x720
>>340317014
free market rules
are why vidya is a cesspit again like the 80s
>>
>>340317014
Daily reminder that there is no such thing as a game you don't like, Just games that you prefer more or less.
>>
Sonic The Hedgehog 2006

>Not objectionably awful in every fucking way you can think of
>MFW OP got me to actually reply to a bait thread

>MFW I have no face.
>>
>slap together a flash game in 10 minutes with gameplay consisting solely of walking a poorly drawn unanimated stick figure to the other side of the screen with no obstacles, after which you're rewarded with the text "yu winrer!!!!!"
>YOU CAN'T SAY IT'S BAD THAT'S JUST YOUR OPINION
>>
>>340318646
Fuck off normie
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.