[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zelda U Pre-E3 Anticipation Party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
GET IN HERE!! AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A MARIO PARTY, BECAUSE A MARIO PARTY DON'T EVER STOP

>First dedicated game in history about archery. And a Zelda game to boot.
>Has as long a development time as OoT now.
>Nintendo saying it will change all gaming conventions like OoT.
>Aonuma says it is something completely unexpected like OoT.
>Confirmed to be as big as Kyoto city (400km squared).
>Happy Mask Salesman returning after a 16 year hiatus.
>FFXV has joined the fray. "We’ve been inspired by all Western open world-type AAA titles, but the base of the inspiration behind traveling seamlessly in the world comes from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. That’s the best one."
>24 hour livestream blowout.

WHO ELSE HYPER THAN TINGLE FINDING A FAIRY?

YEAH BOI!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
I've been playing video games for 6 years now and this is the first thread I see on 4chan /v/?

really show how pathetic this place is
>>
I'll be hyped when I see a release date.
Been expecting one for two years now.
>>
>hype for a game with 2 generation old graphics from a company obsessed with amiibos

i have no hope, no faith, no nothing. i only wish it actually turned out good, thats all.
>>
>>340316140
Is this a hot new meme?
>>
So what, is something happening today? Because if not, who gives a shit.
>>
File: 1464906311380.png (118 KB, 764x718) Image search: [Google]
1464906311380.png
118 KB, 764x718
It can't be worse than skyward sword right?
>>
>>340315951
Why do you keep reposting this shitty thread?
>>
>>340316201
march 2017
>>
>>340316526
>implying skyward sword was bad
Gtfo fag SS is one of the best games ever made.
>>
>>340317620
>how to spot a pleb in one post
>>
File: but first.jpg (519 KB, 1351x1073) Image search: [Google]
but first.jpg
519 KB, 1351x1073
>>
I can't wait for this game to change the videogame history forever.

I hope it's not shit.
>>
Skyward Sword with no Fi and waggle with normal controls would probably be the best zelda yet.
>>
It's going to be based on the events hundreds of years before Skyward Sword from the manga.
Your companion will be the goddess Hylia herself.
Screencap this.
>>
>>340315951
I'm still convinced that the archer is Zelda as a tomboy and we get the Link reveal as a swordsman during E3, where Zelda is your companion instead of some mystical entity and you do two players drop in/drop out co-op as well as direct her to shoot enemies or switches for puzzles. She's going to appeal to the waifu crowds, ala TLoU and Bioshock Infinite and you can choose to play as her or Link.
>>
>>340319726
ANCK!
see >>340319350

It will be set in an alternate universe parallel to Skyward Sword.
>>
I can't bring myself to be hyped for a Nintendo product anymore. I can't wait to be forced to look at my gamepad for literally no reason.
>>
>>340319726
They can't keep going back man, I just can't take another origins story.
>>
I wonder if some of the traditional zelda stuff is going to be in this one. Like Ganon, the master sword, and the green clothing. I hope they don't throw those out. Even though it's kind of a rehash I like those things
>>
File: 1464129048598.png (963 KB, 1893x1012) Image search: [Google]
1464129048598.png
963 KB, 1893x1012
>>340315951
>Happy Mask Salesman returning after a 16 year hiatus.
>mfw its been that long
Guys, I feel old.
>>
>>340321608
you are so stop playing childrens games
>>
>>340315951
From now on the 3D Legend of Zelda games are going to be as if they were combined with Skyrim, and Fable, and Final Fantasy, and the Tales series, and The Witcher, and Fallout, and Assassin's Creed, and Uncharted, and The Last of Us.
>>
File: 1416070658744.jpg (27 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1416070658744.jpg
27 KB, 500x333
>>340315951
you could just make a regular Zelda thread, no need to be a faggot about it

I hope they actually remembered what they did well in SS and don't just rip off Skyrim becuase that was popular 5 years ago, right?
Just, like, make a good game Aonuma
>>
is this falseflagging or something, no one can be this fucking retarded unironically

kys sonypony
>>
>>340322056
Me? The guy that posted the thing about the Last of Us? I don't even own a single video game console; moreover, Sony's my least favorite console-maker. It's just that some people did say the The Last of Us was a bad game, so I spoilered it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.