[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Resident Evil 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 7.jpg (12 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
12 KB, 189x267
The atmosphere in this game is pretty incredible. How did they manage to make it feel so alien?
>>
>>340315826
Amerifats consider any place on Earth where people don't talk English "alien".
>>
.....Why is the "4" before the actual title?
"4 Resident Evil"
>>
>>340315826
To me the game peaks at the village scene and never comes close to that level afterwards.
>>
>>340316806

No, I'm pretty sure they were going for an alien vibe man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZXPy5zVAds
>>
>>340317038
>.....Why is the "4" before the actual title?
Because you need to check mine.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_5kwX0LZAc

Never ever
>>
>>340316806
why do europeans have to bring us into every situation? are you guys always thinking about us all the time?
>>
>>340317473
Yes.
>>
>>340317113
I wish you spent more time in the village than those other places. Felt like I was in the castle forever.
>>
>>340315826
Because Amerifats never venture outside their own country
>>
So what was the point of the novistadors in the story?
>>
>>340317681
we don't live close to other countries like you do in europe. some of our states are larger than your countries.
>>
>>340318324
more the reason to GTFO once in a while
>>
>>340318983
the point is it's not as easy for us to go to other countries, it's more expensive and more time consuming so it shouldn't be a surprise that some of us have never left.
>>
>>340315826
I assume you are being sarcastic because otherwise, you're a retard. First of all, the atmosphere in 4 is nothing like that of Alien and second of all, the atmosphere of the older, slower paced games is superior to what you get in 4. Resident Evil 4 is a dumb shooting game. Enjoyable as a shooter but that's it. May as well be about Rambo.
>>
>>340317681
Why would I want to go to the european caliphate? Between mainland US, Alaska, and Hawaii we have every single biome I'd be interested in visiting without having to deal with the insufferable non-americans that infest the rest of the planet.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.