[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they add "Kay" to the end of all her sentences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Why did they add "Kay" to the end of all her sentences when the original source had no such thing
>>
Who fucking knows.
>Not playing the International version with Nip audio
Makes the game so much more tolerable.
>>
>>340311890

But you still got to read "Kay" in all her lines
>>
>>340312010
It's still nowhere near as annoying. I mostly glaze over the subs anyway. Being around JLPT2 has some benefits.
>>
>>340311890
>having to hear annoying Jap voices

I hate that I have two shitty options to choose from.
>>
>>340312456
Just mute the voices and read the subs then.
>>
So what was her nip sentence ender?

なの or something else?
>>
>>340311890
Nip audio was terrible too
>>
They thought this is what westerners find cute.
Turns out they're wrong, and that cuteness is an universal thing.
>>
>>340312707
なのよ
>>
How far did you get before you dropped it? I made it to that mothership until I said fuck this.
>>
>>340315351
My most recent play through I made it to Roak before quitting. The time before that though I got further, that dark planet.
>>
>>340313467
You're not supposed to say 'an' before words that start with a hard U.
>>
>>340315351
I got all the achievements on the 360 version
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.