[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they change his VA for Dual Destinies? The one he had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 2042609-phoenix_wright.0.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2042609-phoenix_wright.0.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
Why did they change his VA for Dual Destinies? The one he had in PLvsAA was god tier, but now he just sounds like a generic anime teenager
>>
>>340310716
Different castings. Level-5 handled the crossover and I'm not sure what Crapcon did for DD.
>>
>>340310716
Different studios fàm
>>
DD's voice actor is the voice actor they use for anything by Capcom now, I'm pretty sure he was in a game earlier than the PLvAA one (in MvC)
>>
>>340310838
yeah, but they could have at least got a better one than the one they used for DD, the one in DD sounds like a completely different person
>>
File: tumblr_me92akWqIB1r36qulo1_500.png (130 KB, 452x344) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_me92akWqIB1r36qulo1_500.png
130 KB, 452x344
http://woodtv.com/2016/06/02/records-police-think-wife-shot-man-tried-to-kill-self/

>>SAND LAKE, Mich. (WOOD) — Bud is an African grey parrot with a filthy mouth who also may have witnessed his owner’s murder, relatives of the victim say.

>>“Don’t f—ing shoot,” the bird says on a video that the family says it took several weeks after the shooting.
>>
>>340311120
Eh, they went with the cheapest route possible. At least you don't hear them voiced often.
>>
>>340311685
Meme magic is real
>>
>>340311120
DD localization came first, you could argue that they should have got someone who sounded more like the DD one for PLvsAA.
>>
>>340312249
Why though?
>>
>>340311685
Polly wasn't really a witness to murder, she was just used as an excuse to tie the DL-6 case to the current one
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.