[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon's dogma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Stella.png (1 MB, 1280x1324) Image search: [Google]
Stella.png
1 MB, 1280x1324
I've been bored for months since i finished Dark souls 1 on ps3, is dragons dogma worth it?

I'm aware it's trashy compared to a PC version but ain't got that and need something to play.
>>
Yes, you should play it. It's really good regardless of the platform. Just avoid the Mystic Knight class if you want to play with double digit FPS.
>>
>>340309867
Surely no matter what the fps can't be as bad as blightown right?
>>
Yes, it's definitely worth it, and it's on sale on PSN right now so buy it now.
>>
>>340309640
Yes.
Very much yes.
Get the Dragon's Dogma Dark arisen version.

It is just the better version.

>>340310051
Magic slows the game down to a slide show sadly. The only real downside to the console version of the game.
>>
>>340310051

It's not horrendous I'm told. I'm a pcfag that jumped on the bandwagon so I don't have any first hand experience but all I've heard is frame drops into the upper teens and low draw distances in certain areas. Oh but if you play Mystic Knight you will literally be fighting in single digit frames because of the vocations skills.
>>
no dragons dogma is generic console shit

the kind where there's no challenge, you have to do arbitrary mass-effect-tier "conversational" related shit to keep the game moving forward, and you have to nurse some turd who is your assistant or something

its nice to look at, but it's a wet fart compared to dark souls
>>
>>340310339
>>340310351
Damnn i see then, thanks
>>
>>340310481
And absolutely none of that is true.
Good job talking straight out of your ass.
>>
>>340309640
S-S-Stella.... Yes.... Uuuuhm... Stellaa.... AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>340309640
who is this boner condoner?
>>
>>340309640

Who this Milk Maiden?
>>
>>340310931
>>340310957
Stella from Rakudai
>>
File: stella.jpg (34 KB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
stella.jpg
34 KB, 216x216
>>340310895
Would you?
>>
Absolutely
>>
>>340310481
>>340310817
>>
>>340311453
Is it better than Asterisk?
>>
>>340310481
>no challenge
Hard mode is fucking brutal if you aren't on new game plus. Even normal mode post game is a challenge.

>"conversational"
Lol what the fuck? This game is far from dialogue driven and very little of it has any impact on any outcomes in any scenario.

>nurse some turd
Never had an issue of babysitting my pawn. I would consider my pawn helpful in most cases.

It's very clear you never played this game. I'm not sure what compelled you to comment here.
>>
>>340313053
He's a shitposter.

You can tell because he feels the dire need to compare the game to other games but with no actual depth in his comparison because he hasn't actually played this one.
>>
>>340312784
Everything is better than asterisk.
>>
>>340313810
even cowboy bebop?
>>
>>340314846
no
>>
>Dragons dogma 2 announced E3

What's the chances lads?
>>
>>340315436
>Thinking there ought be aught
There's naught.
>>
>>340315436

DD2 is a jap exclusive MMORPG luv.
>>
>>340315436
None. More likely that we hear of a English release of the Online game or Deep down before that fever dream of a idea.
>>
>>340312784
it is, nearly identical plot that makes me think the author of Asterisk blatantly copied it, I surprisingly enjoyed it, I would sum up Rakudai as an anime based on a bland premise but the execution is great, not a harem, fights are enjoyable
>>
>>340309640
I NEED MORE BIG FLOPPY ANIME TIDDIES
>>
>console version trashy
>only version with Guts and Griffiths armor
PCuck
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.