[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's gonna Disappoint I know it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 20
File: zelda U.png (892 KB, 644x907) Image search: [Google]
zelda U.png
892 KB, 644x907
It's gonna Disappoint I know it.
>>
>>340307164
Well duh, it's a modern Nintendo game.
>>
File: 1cDqrR.jpg (972 KB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
1cDqrR.jpg
972 KB, 5616x3744
>>340307164
Do people still really care about this game?

I've seen more people hyped about the new Dead Rising and Prey 2 leaks than this shitty game.
>>
ok
>>
Insider here.

haha.
>>
>>340307394
MK8 did anything but disappoint, and so did Splatoon and Sm4sh (meele fags need not apply, the game is great)
>>
you fags always
ALWAYS
hate the latest zelda game
the zelda cycle is real
>>
>>340307809
Aonuma, Link Between Worlds already proved you wrong.
>>
>>340308007
hate that game.
>>
>>340308007
link between worlds was a remake with a twist
>>
>>340307614
>MK8
shit coop and vs

>Splatoon
2 modes and dead online, until they added some shit but still dead

>DLC fest
yeah no
>>
>>340308163
That's called a sequel anon.
>>
>>340307809
zelda cycle my ass
every zelda games gets worse and worse, and people just watch the last one and say "well, this one is not THAT bad"
>>
>>340308207
how can you possibly claim co-op is shit? It's the same as every other mario kart.
>>
>>340307478
It would help if we actually knew anything about the game.
The only thing we've had to go on for the past two years is a 30 second "in engine" trailer, and an off camera quick look thing. We don't even know anything about the system that the best version of the game will be on.
>>
>>340307809
I really liked ALBW, TP, WW, and MM. Only one I hated within a few months of release is SS.
>>
Best feature of the game: you get to ride around a giant field for 10 minutes to reach the next dungeon.
>>
>>340307164
well yeah, what else can happen with that attitude?
>>
>>340307164
Nintendo has been nothing but a disappointment since the fucking gamecube
>>
>>340307809
That's just an exsuse made by fanboys for the declining quality of the series.
>>
>>340308972
I dunno, Rhythm heaven is pretty good.
>>
>haven't turned on my WiiU for 2 years
>try to disable the auto update
>it ends up updating
Oh well I guess I'll try to "hack" it in 2 years again.
>>
>>340308207
>2 modes
Literally hasn't been true for months now
>dead online
Oh so you're just baiting.
>>
FORCED

MOTION

CONTROLS
>>
I cant wait,going to pick it up day 1
>>
That's a really nice mountain.

Can I go there?
>>
>>340307164
Why wouldn't it be? Console Zelda titles have all been easy mode snooze fests that have gotten worse with each installment.
>>
>>340307164

Only way the new Zelda will be good is if they do something drastically different. Being that its Nintendo, this won't happen.

The scene from the trailer is probably going to be the most memorable part of the game too.
>>
It's Skyrim for kids.
>>
>>340307164
Who makes these fan boxarts? I cringe whenever I see assets from multiple games mixed like that. Wind Waker logo with Ocarina of Time art, how does any of that make sense for the new Zelda? We've literally been shown character artwork and a prototype logo for that game, why wouldn't you use those?

That garish green, too. If Zelda games got a special case color, it would obviously be gold.
>>
>>340307809
>he believes in _____ cycles
>>
>>340311078
But anon, Skyrim is for kids.
>>
>>340311414
Babies First Skyrim.
>>
>>340310490
Nintendo try to do somthing dratic every time with some gimmick like an new setting or controll scheme. They don't seem to realise that what they need to do is improve the core game mechanics.

The stamina meter, the optional equipment and item upgrades were the only things that people like about SS, but I doubt they'll be in this game. I'd like them to expand on the sword and shiel combat, maybe a simple combo system with light/heavy attackand/or some TP style special moves (but acutally useful) that use stamina or magic, somthing to make regular combat more intersting. It's more likely that Nintendo think an open world is the one change that'll fix the series and make Zelda as big as OoT again, even if it's obvious to to everyone else that it'll take more than that.
>>
>>340307614
>mk8
great racing and tracks, awful battle mode (no battle specific tracks?)
>splatoon
garbage game for pedos and weebs and chinks
>sm4sh
mediocre game all around. not the worst smash entry but not the best. firm 3rd place behind 64 and melee respectively.
>>
>>340307164
We all know. It'll have the usual poorly put together trailer, a pointless stream showcasing gimmicks, and nothing more until NX unveiling.
>>
>>340312796
>behind 64
Nah
>>
It's gonna have a 2 hours of unskippable shit explaining how to play then turn into a piss easy 20 hour romp through a bland open world.
>>
File: Doubt.png (29 KB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
29 KB, 300x162
>>340309559
>hasn't turned on Wii U since June 2014
>that means he hasn't played Bayonetta 2, Sm4sh, Splatoon, Mario Maker, XCX, Wooly World, Captain Toad, Hyrule Warriors, etc
Why would you even own a Wii U then? Just to play 3D World and Pikmin?
>>
>>340313974
but ALBW didn't have that.
>>
>>340307809
https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Iwata-Asks/Iwata-Asks-The-Legend-of-Zelda-The-Wind-Waker-HD/The-Legend-of-Zelda-The-Wind-Waker-HD/2-The-Zelda-Cycle/2-The-Zelda-Cycle-807184.html

Reminder that the "Zelda Cycle" is LITERALLY Nintendo doing damage control to justify what they're doing.
>>
File: kill urself my man.jpg (136 KB, 843x843) Image search: [Google]
kill urself my man.jpg
136 KB, 843x843
>>340307164
>le /v/ hates every video game meme
>>
>>340307809
still and will always hate skyward sword, sorry.
>>
>>340307478
for fucks sake reddit
>>
>>340307164
i know it too. :(
>>
>delayed so they could release it on the NX at the same time

they already disappointed me.
>>
>>340308972
>has been shit since GAMECUBE

How the fuck is that possible to say
>>
>>340320221
>the game can now be played without the pii u pad and with better graphics

Thanks god
>>
>>340312796
>splatoon
>loli shit

Jebus /v/ is a cuck fest
>>
>>340321229
Do you even know what the word "cuck" means?
>>
>>340321341
Asshole
>>
>>340321128
>inb4 NX has a gimmick worse than that
>inb4 NX uses a gamepad too

you're gonna be eating those words pajeet
>>
K fuck this thread I'm out. Gotta stop going on /v/. It BARELY has good threads
>>
Before release:
>HOLY SHIT NEW ZELDA IT'S GONNA BE GREAT

Release:
>THIS IS THE WORST ZELDA OF ALL TIME

A year after release:
>It's OK

Several years after:
>IT'S THE BEST ZELDA OF ALL TIME
>>
>>340307164
Its been too hyped, there is no way it won't disappoint. Nintendo wanted Zelda U to be the focus of their conference, and it will be. It will be the focus of their disappointment. Slack jawed idiot Nintendo of America people, blindly trying to play in the demo, while they get attacked by random fodder enemies, and can't tell what to do. Hitboxes will be awful. Its just going to be all around terrible. It could be the best game in the world, and it wouldn't matter, cause the Treehouse can't play games for shit.
>>
Lets play spot the retard

Wew we already have a winner !

Bravo >>340308207
you are certifiably as stupid as the average nigger
>>
>>340322063
>too hyped
speak for yourself, I haven't been following shit after the TP disappointment (inb4 people try to rewrite not only history but MY history) and I suggest everyone do the same. The game will release whether you watch every youtube video about it 100 times a day or not
>>
>>340307164
Just keep your expectations low for Aonuma & co.
>>
File: Horizon.jpg (495 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Horizon.jpg
495 KB, 1920x1080
>>340307164
Have you seen how much nintendo fans shat on Horizon? Which also has a colorful palette, is also open world, and at least has a fresh thematic idea?

Of course they'll have to hate Zelda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4-FCsiF5x4
>>
>>340307809
But I always hated Skyward Sword and always liked all the other ones
>>
>>340307809
(you)!
>>
>>340307809

still hate wind wanker and still hate skyward shit
>>
>>340307809
I only hate Toilet Princess. Eat a dick.
>>
>>340322954
what up sony drone.
>>
>>340322954
Will end up being a better Zelda than Zelda itself.
Just like Okami.
>>
>All these reddit tier posts
>All this dumb meme hate because "le /v/ hates everything were sooo quirky here XD"

I thought summer was a meme but this thread proves it is not.

Friendly reminder if you came here from reddit you should leave immediately and if you just got here you should lurk for a minimum of two weeks before posting
>>
>>340307809
I have always liked every Zelda game.
The only exception was TP, because nothing could've been good enough to match the hype I had for it. I was initially disappointed, but now I love it
>>
>>340322954
looks more like Ass Creed or some other sandbox game than a Zelda game, why would you even post this here?
>>340323480
>okami
>good
>not boring fluff with terrible puzzles
Okami as everything bad about Zelda shoveled into one game
>>
>>340323480
The parts that try to copy Zelda are the worst parts of Okami. People enjoy the games for entirely different reasons
>>
>>340307809
People won't suddenly start sucking SS dick.

No one liked that travesty.
>>
>>340307164
I expect it to be shitty as every single 3d Zelda ever made. Pretty sure I wont be dissapointed...
>>
imagine not going into zelda u blind. imagine being so weak minded that u actually spoil the game for yourself by watching e3. imagine being so weak minded u can't stay away from video game message boards. im gonna enjoy zelda u blind unlike all you losers. its gonna be like oot all over again. completely magical
>>
Could be good. I see them adding a lot of new mechanics that aren't gimmicks. Just hope the dungeons are solid and challenging.
>>
File: 1400730754815.gif (996 KB, 402x234) Image search: [Google]
1400730754815.gif
996 KB, 402x234
>>340323371
>not being an idort and enjoying a plethora of games
Last zelda I got was WW and honestly it seems like I didn't miss much since then.

Isn't this Zelda supposed to go "back to roots" to a more open map style akin to the very first one, instead of a more linear "dungeons are 80% of the fun in the game" approach?
As I see it, Horizon seems to be the bigger production, isn't as iterative as Zelda (at this point we know the ins and outs of the zelda cosmos, so there won't be much to be surprised with), the theme is more refreshing and boss fights seem much more fun that the routine bosses Zelda games tend to have (Most nintendo games, actually: Find weak point, damage it 3 times, win)

The battle system seems like a simpler MonsterHunter (and I love LBG/HGB's) but with an open world and mechanical enemies.

I can think of no other reason to be hyped for this new Zelda and show absolutely no interest in Horizon unless you're a fanboy.
>>
The zelda cycle IS real. just don't count skyward sword. skyward sword is SO shit it doesn't count. Nobody expected nintendo to make a zelda game THAT bad. it doesn't count
>>
>>340309834

This would kill the game for me. I'm not putting up with another Skyward Sword. I hope they learned their lesson with the Star Fox Zero backlash.
>>
>>340307809
The only Zeldas to not suck dick since Ocarina are the Oracles.

The Zelda cycle isn't real, each game is just worse and worse than the last.
>>
>>340321746
/v/ after every major release
>>
>>340324728
this is actually right. The games have been slowly downhill since oot. majoras mask was still good but not quite oot. ww was decent. then the descent sped up after wind waker
>>
>>340325080

I have to disagree. Imo SS is really the only bad one.
>>
>>340325080
>MM is not as good as OoT meme
>>
>>340325415
Majora's Mask is a Zelda for people who hate Zelda.
>>
>>340325485

Why do you say that?
>>
>>340307164
No shit. Dark souls does it better now. No need to play the same damn character every game. More weapon variety, better puzzles that don't require you to look for an item just to solve it, no more oh it was Ganon all along!

Face it. Zelda could've been good of it stayed with the dark tone and formula of Majoras mask , but they'd rather appeal to kiddies and gamer girls.
>>
>>340325902

You sound edgy as fuck
>>
>>340326205
you sound like you're too much of a pussy to like majoras mask because it frightens you.
>>
>>340325867
The game actively discourages exploration due to the time mechanic. Sure, you can slow down the rate that time flows and start the three days over again, but there's still that constant sense that you're not allowed to explore at your own pace and figure things out on your own before you have to rush to save and reset the three days.

There's also the fact that the main quest is so lackluster. There are only four dungeons. Most of the time you spend playing the game you spend being Termina's errand boy.

It's not a game about survival and exploration, it's a game about completing checklists that NPCs give you in a set amount of time.
>>
>>340325485
Fucking this. Anyone who says they only liked MM was never a fan of Zelda - almost everything in MM breaks conventions of the series.
>>
>>340326374

I see what you mean
>>
File: 1461854015846.jpg (33 KB, 480x344) Image search: [Google]
1461854015846.jpg
33 KB, 480x344
honestly after playing Twilight princess HD I realize that I really have grown bored of zelda games. Combat is so uninvolved hat I feel like they are more puzzle games rather than action adventure games
>>
i will be speice of xhiot
>>
I've at least played every "main" Zelda title out there (meaning not counting spinoffs like Four Swords or Hyrule Warriors) and I have to say the only ones I didn't like at all were Skyward Sword and the two DS games.

That being said, I'm still extremely fucking skeptical about this new Zelda and Nintendo's silence on both it and the NX doesn't help matters in the slightest.
>>
>>340326374
>The game actively discourages exploration due to the time mechanic.

and the game is denser than any zelda before it. There's more to explore in clocktown than there is in Kokiri Village, Kakoriko, and Castle Town combined. Most of the game has denser content because of this.

Besides that, the three-day mechanic allows you to explore a whole side that could have never been done in Ocarina of Time.
>>
>>340329157
That's exacly what they have always been since the first one. Only the second one was more focused on combat.
>>
>>340307164
>It's a Zelda Cycle thread
>It'sa Sean Maelstrom thread
>>
>>340307394
Fpbp.
>>
There isn't a bad mainline Zelda game, and I don't expect the new game to be any different.
>>
>>340307164
Why is it green?
>>
>>340324318
we haven't seen enough gameplay so far to get a clear idea of what Horizon will be. We don't know how much scripted the monsters will be, if they will have alternative ways to be beaten, and the comparison with MH outside of the dinosaur appearances of the robots was preposterous.

MH lets you play as you want, you have 14 different weapon types in MH4 to take down a monster how you want. You don't have to hit the weak point nor break the breakable parts because they are only bonus.

We know basically nothing of the game and we don't know how large the bestiary will be.Sure the T-rex and the eagle look cool, but how many others will be decent?

Also from the start, Horizon showed signs that it was about to reuse gameplay mechanics working in other AAA like the quick wheel/bullet time thing.

Don't get your expectations too high. They could still pull a assassin's creed game with 3-4 giant robots and mostly humans as antagonists.
>>
>>340321489
Mfw NX is a Powerglobeâ„¢
>>
>>340307614
>>340307809
>>340324153
>>340325261

>the delusion of Nintoddlers

I played and completed Ocarina of Time in 1998 at the age of 14.

I loved the game so much that I immediately wanted to know if Nintendo were working on another one. In those days I didn't have Internet, and the only way to get vidya info was by buying magazines but I didn't even want to wait for that.

In my naivety, the very same day I finished OoT, I contacted Nintendo customer support to ask if another Zelda game was coming out. Of course the monkey on the other end of the line didn't know, so I waited, later purchased a Dreamcast and used the dial-up Internet to check for Zelda news every day. Eventually Majora's Mask was announced and I couldn't wait.

What a fucking disappointment. I mean the game was very good, don't get me wrong, but that feeling you got from Ocarina of Time playing it the first time was gone. Maybe the next Zelda game will match the greatness of OoT, I thought to myself.

I waited and waited, purchased the Gamecube, and finally Wind Waker was announced.

>JESUS Nintendo wtf have you done to the visuals

Cel shading. Fucking Celda. Why? I tried to get over my disappointment. Maybe the game will be great. What does it matter if it looks like a cartoon for 6 year olds? I convinced myself that it would actually be the same great game experience.

Boy, was I wrong. Fuck you, Celda.

And yet, still, I lived in hope. Nintendo are an incredible game company, I reasoned. Ocarina of Time can't just be a one-off. I know they'll blow me away with their next Zelda. I just know it.

TO BE CONTINUED.........
>>
>>340333663

.......CONTINUED

I watch E3 2004. 3 games interest me the most.

>Half Life 2
>Resident Evil 4
>Zelda Twilight Princess

I'm not particularly over-awed by TP. I mean, Capcom were getting these fantastic fucking visuals out of teh Gamecube with RE4, which became one of my favourite games of all time, along with Half Life 2. Of course the Wii was announced a year or so later, before TP hit the shelves, and a Wii version was coming. Hey, I've had every Nintendo console up until now, and this Wii looks promising. I travelled to a trade show in Dublin, and tried out the Wii a few months before release. I was sold. Twilight Princess here I come.

Fucking. Disappointment. Again.

Controls felt clunky. Visuals looked like someone had smeared fucking vaseline all over the TV screen.

Not to worry, surely the next Zelda HAS to be great.

I had a date with Skyward Sword. Outwardly I was smiling (it's going to be great, it's going to be great); inside I was already dead.

Skyward Sword marks the last time I had high hopes for a Zelda game. I've let it go. I've moved on. I'm having actual sex with an actual girl now, and I don't care if Zelda U/NX is good or a piece of overhyped repackaged shit that Nintendo have been flogging for almost 2 decades now. That teenage lad who fell in love with OoT won't ever forget that experience, but the adult he currently is realizes that that experience was a once-off, and is gone forever.

i haven't even purchased a Wii U, and it's going to take a lot more than hyperbole and promises from nintendo to make me consider an NX purchase.

tl;dr Stop kidding yourselves, lads. Zelda is dead.
>>
File: reception.png (142 KB, 644x600) Image search: [Google]
reception.png
142 KB, 644x600
>>340333772
>>340333663
Nice blog.

I suppose you're in the minority.
>>
>>340333772
nobody cares about your shitty story/opinion
>>
>>340334098

Nobody gives a fuck about any opinion on /v/, you fucking retard.

>>340333864

Zelda has been shit for almost 2 decades now. Deal with it.

Nontendo don't make Zelda games for the fans anymore. They make them to be piss easy and appeal to kids and the casual audience. Unfortunately for Nintendo the casual audience doesn't give a fuck about Zelda, and so they are relying on the purchasing power of parents to buy Zelda as a present for their kids who are too young to play mature rated games.

Zelda is dead and Nintendo can go fuck themselves for all I care. Give me a fantastic Mario game every 5 years and I'll play that instead.
>>
File: DarkNut.gif (170 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
DarkNut.gif
170 KB, 640x360
I want big fuckin Iron Knuckles on giant metal horses to roam Hyrule field, akin to the guards in ALttP
>>
>>340308417

And that gameplay of the world from last year.
>>
>>340334645
>Zelda has been shit for almost 2 decades now.
[Citation needed]

Your opinion != fact
>>
>>340334645
Zelda excepting 2 were never hard for the sake of being hard. I honestly play the games for their dungeons because their level design is always top notch.

Try to find me a different series playing this much on non-linear 3D environments. Even zelda clones tend to be straight forward.
>Okami has a shit level design for its dungeons
>Darksiders tried to copy the structure but the level design was considerably weaker.
>>
Microsoft should buy nintendo.

It would be funny.
>>
>>340335479

I agree. the dungeon design is great.

The problem is that the recent games have been piss easy and the gimmicky graphics and forced motion controls have impacted the games in a negative way, ruining the atmosphere and control alike.
>>
>>340335862

Nigger, do you know how much money Nintendo have?

Nobody is buying them out.
>>
>>340334846
mfw the opposite of this gif actually happened to me before.

I was playing OoT3D Master Quest, and I did a jump attack on a Wolfos. It shielded, and the recoil sent me sliding across the ice floor to the other side of the room.

I've never been able to replicate it. But I didn't try to for long.
>>
>>340336095
It'd be funny though. Think of the butthurt.
>>
File: A link between worlds.jpg (168 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
A link between worlds.jpg
168 KB, 630x630
I swear. Zelda fans are the whiniest bunch of assholes on the internet.
>Zelda Breaks the mold a little bit
>"NOT MUH OoT BAWWWW"
>Zelda plays it safe
>"TO MUCH LIKE OoT BAWWWW"
>>
File: Takemaru.jpg (106 KB, 864x486) Image search: [Google]
Takemaru.jpg
106 KB, 864x486
Personally I think they should give Zelda a break and bring back its Sister game for a bit. I would love to see a 3D reboot of The Mysterious Murasame castle.
>>
>>340333663
You're four years older than I am, but I actually went through very similar motions as you did. I enjoyed the Gameboy Color games and A Link Between Worlds, but everything after OoT was pretty bad. If Hyrule Warriors counts I actually really liked that.

Not sure why I'm looking forward to the Wii U game because it's just setting me up for another episode of disappointment.
>>
File: 1425353497987.png (560 KB, 600x593) Image search: [Google]
1425353497987.png
560 KB, 600x593
The main danger of a 30 plus year old series is that it inevitably starts repeating itself. Especially with someone as formula obsessed as Aonuma at the helm. Personally I think the series needs some new blood. Then again there isn't really much new blood left in Japan nowadays.
>>
File: impa,.jpg (95 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
impa,.jpg
95 KB, 800x800
>>
>>340338860
Japan should take in more refugees, which will inevitably lead to an exchange of ideas, the greatest strength of cultural diversity.
>>
File: 1464748672215.jpg (536 KB, 879x1200) Image search: [Google]
1464748672215.jpg
536 KB, 879x1200
>>340307164
Alright /v/, what age did you grow out of Nintendo?

For me it was 18
>>
>>340334846
why did you make me even more disappointed in Zelda with this image of horse riding iron knuckles.
>>
File: Mature games for mature gamers.jpg (24 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
Mature games for mature gamers.jpg
24 KB, 384x288
>>340339638
>>
File: Ruto.jpg (100 KB, 796x686) Image search: [Google]
Ruto.jpg
100 KB, 796x686
>>
File: Ashei,,.jpg (92 KB, 440x500) Image search: [Google]
Ashei,,.jpg
92 KB, 440x500
>>
>>340339638
I never really grew out of Nintendo but I think ever since the Wii their quality of games has gone way downhill (not counting separately developed games like DKC and Xenoblade)

Galaxy and the Rhythm Heaven games were pretty good though.
>>
>>340338030
It's the one that can't adapt to any kind of change that are the pathetic bunch.
>>
File: 1386392565070.jpg (39 KB, 440x500) Image search: [Google]
1386392565070.jpg
39 KB, 440x500
>>
File: 1361683441753.png (690 KB, 1280x662) Image search: [Google]
1361683441753.png
690 KB, 1280x662
What did you Choose?
>>
>>340333663
>>340333772

I'm pretty much like you but I love majora's mask as it uses the recycled assets thing as a strong point to enforce a weird feeling in the players by seeing the same 3 polygonal npcs with much darker tones, majora feels an official OOT romhack on crack
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg (33 KB, 571x723) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg
33 KB, 571x723
>>340333772
here's your fucking reply blogbot.

i am just as old as you and played the zelda games from the getgo, adored them all up WW. TP and SS did not seeep me away but, they are still ok games.

>tl;dr
your opinions are worth shit and you are an attention seeking whore
>>
>>340341270

I went with wooing Peatrice because she grew on me and it was pretty fucking cute, to be honest.

And then Fi confirms Link does have feelings for her if you do that and he shouldn't let Zelda find out, that's hilarious
>>
wind waker was legit amazing, i enjoyed it more than ocarina of time, but both are great

if you dislike the artstyle you're wrong
>>
>>340340481

this is true for many series but i think mario galaxy game were as good as mario 64 and sunshine

newer zelda games havent been as good as older ones, most of the other series are the sames
>>
>>340307164
If you go into this game expecting it so suck your dick and get you a better job, you'll be disappointed no matter what. If you go into this game expecting to hate and nitpick it, you're going to be disappointed no matter what. Just relax and try to look at it as a game on its own merits, not a collection and symbol of your hopes and dreams in life.
>>
>>340307164
>at least the last three console zeldas were disappointing
>people still get their hopes up high enough to be disappointed again
lol
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.